Trying hard in HC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Trying hard in HC

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

MoNsTeR_zAcH wrote:

So your saying it it not the slightest bit stupid for someone to be using a full auto M8A1 w/ target finder in a gamemode who's only point is to provide one hits?

Sounds like you're complaining more about the weapon combined with perks in a game mode where you die fast.

If you are dying so much to that weapon, do you realize you can try it and use it right? I can dominate a game in HC with my five-seven or tac 45 just as well as my vector, cqb, mtar, or scar.

Do I play the same with every weapon? Nope, I alter my play style to maximize what I can or can't do with my current weapon and style of play.

If you don't like being seen with the target finder, there is a perk called Cold Blooded which will counter that. But for some reason I feel that when someone is using the target finder and you have CB on, I feel that you think that you should be invisible to them and not be seen at all.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Or Treyarch could balance this shit

Level 12

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Why are you trying so hard at being a jerk?

"Tryhard" is a "cryhard's" label to explain away why they are getting it handed to them.

Now, kindly trundle off...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Not trying to be a jerk, posted a thread staing my opinion,, then others took it out of porportion, so therefore it is you and the others being jerks

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

You made this thread in an effort to belittle others and pump up your epeen.

You like core... great. Play it.

I'm sure you're not a "tryhard" there.

Jeebus.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

THe point of this post did not start out being that, everyone else turned it into that

Level 12

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

No it started out like that...

Level 47

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Note to self, do not post at this time of day, it is when all the people who cant handle getting hitmarkers come on.

Level 12

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

Additional note, stupid posts get sniffed out and flamed regardless of time of day...

Level 4

in reply to SP_6711

Not stupid according the majority of the communtiy who thinks that HC is one of the dumbest things in the game who's only purpose i will repeat, getting one shots

Level 12

Studios