Trophy System Fail

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Trophy System Fail

in reply to TheSurgeon83

trophy system: MW3 > BLOPS2

Level 18

100% agree, but that was back in the day when counters to things worked 100% of the time. A counter shouldn't be a gamble (looking @ you Target Finder vs. Cold Blooded and Trophy vs. Streaks). I have always said it and I will say it again, BO2 is a forced playstyle game. It really isn't a sandbox that allows you to play successfully with your style of play. You just have to adopt the one that works which is the one or two that 3arc has laid out.

Just for those of you that are going to cry hard about all the camping you had to do to get that streak so it should be OP blah blah blah. These high end streaks are broken as it is, nuff said. Dogs shouldn't be able to run up and bite the front of a fricken assault shield and kill me either. Can't bash kill dogs with it but a knife works fine, what a bunch of BS.

Level 18

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Trophy systems are good for modes like HQ and DOM.  Put a couple down while your capping B or taking the HQ and you dont have to worry about random grenades or flashbangs.  Makes for easy captures.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Maybe there is a cooldown on how often the trophy can trigger?

Level 15

Studios