Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

in reply to Adam1234567893

Ok you tool I'm not greedy and I really don't care all that much about qsing. I was proving a point that Treyarch only caters to certain groups and leaves others to suffer. I paid my 60 buck like everyone else so if you don't like GTFO! Treyarch needs to understand its broken and fix it. Will they, probably not because there are so many sheep that will buy and play without question like good little drones. Why demand perfection when most of you would suckle at the teet of mediocre? I mean really the problem isn't Treyarch at all......it's all of you that are so blind to the nonsense and not to mention the ones not on the forum. Really I just come here to vent because not a damn thing will happen and nothing will be fixed. The game will be the same tomorrow as it is today. I can only expect MW4 will be just as bad if not worse. What will it take for you to stand up to these companies? Maybe when they're charging you to play online separately from xboxlive, maybe then you'll stand up. By the way that is coming just so you know, elite was a test to see the publics reaction and you all ate it up better than could have hoped. I'll sit back, play my laggy game and watch as Treyarch bleeds you and some of your parents dry, night all.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to The_Mctavish

Oh I do  like a bit of Tryhard Treyarch bashing.

I have kinda got used to the fact that you will be destroyed by the host, and there will be a ton of lag spikes throughout most matches, and I even dont mind the fact that I cant soundwhore, cause it means others cant sound whore me.

But yea I generally do take any chance I can get to trash Tryhard Treyarch, even if Lag ops2 is starting to grow on me :-)

Level 9

in reply to The_Mctavish

Why is quick scoping wrong? have you asked youself this?

Dont get me wrong. i used to think like you. I used to believe it was a broken thing. Back in MW2 there were plenty of QS deaths where the guy was aimed no where near me. and I too ranted and raved. Even then though I should have known. That kill cams were broken was nothing knew They had been so since their begining. Today I have no issues with QS tho I still cant quite do it like they could in mw3 (i always make sure im aimed at ya).

Its a skill like any other in this game. Its no different then halo jumping or dropshoting, or strafing, aiming. Alot fo you would also complain about Halo jumpers and dropshoters. Why? Because it doesnt fit into your view of what the game should be? Do i need to point out whats wrong with that?

There are very few situations in this game that can not be taken care of with a quick reaction and a plan. The majority of you guys complaing about OP weapons or the tactics the opposing team is choosing to employ are only hurting youselves. You are wasting time on those unimportant thoughts when you should be thinking of a way to defeat them.

Example: If they are camping its a matter of simply remembering a few things about the opposing team and ask your selves a few questions  Do they like to travel along the edge of the map? Do they like cover? Do they favor the more unusual spots? Do any of them travel through the middle or the specific areas where your enemy is camping? Do they move after kills? Do they team camp? Do they respond to the deaths of their team? Do they hide till they see a red dot?  What paths bring me as close possible while keeping me out of my enemies Line of Sight?

Each answer atlers my approach by a little. maby im a bit more cautious or perhaps Im agressive as hell knowing that they will faulter under the relentless assault.

Im not saying you will instantly be destroying the enemy team. I usually do poorly for the first half of the game. its the second half where I am start really applying what I have learned and begin pick apart the enemy. By the end of 80% of my games Im the top player for my team if not the lobby.

So in my long rant here, how do you deal with quickscopers? same way as campers. Figure out what they like to do, where they like to go and use it against them.

Well 50% of this is on your sholders as a gamer. I will say this now, If you dont have the skill to pull it off, not even the most brilliant plan will save you. In my gun battles with snipers tha I lose my main problem has been 2 things. 1 the fact that I miss my first 1-2 bullets which had they hit would have given me atleast a small chance. 2. and more importantly My reaction speed. I would like to believe that I have a quick reaction speed. But sometimes you simply fail to notice things you should have noticed sooner. Those are the 2 things I attribute to deaths by snipers QS. Im not saying they are without skill or trying to make an excuse. I say "good kill" and then tell myself what I did wrong and to stop it.

The sound is done perfectly. In order to sound whore you have to use a perk. however, this perk isnt like the broken thing in MW3, this one doesnt just make footsteps louder, it makes everything louder. Gunfire, reload noises, enemy speech, climbing, running, all of it. This acts to restrain the powerful perk. Because everything else is louder they of can drown out the sound of footsteps. But if you are paying attention they can still be heard well in advance of them turning the corner. Plenty of time for you to react to it. Unlike in MW3 where I could hear you spawn with sitrep pro.

This works so that the people who dont have nice and shiny... and expensive headsets are not as gimped. Used right Awareness gives you the advantage in engagments often enough to be considered a powerful perk. and because of this Ninja once again has a use where as in MW3 it was worthless, because Sitrep pro not only countered the effect of ninja, it went a step further and increases the sound it would be still making it louder then you would have been normally without ninja/sitrep in play (in otherwords, it completely overpowers the effect of ninja).

as far as the multiple lines of sight what is wrong with that? The call of duty community has been ranting and raving for ages about campers. You guys think camping is bad now, imagine if there were only 2 ways to get at the guy and that was the norm all around the map. Giving multiple attack routes makes it harder for one team to dominate the other which helps to level the playing field when playing alone against organized teams.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Good post but why make the text blue as Azessino says it hurts your eyes lol

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

fixed it I used blue cause I like it and figured it would get read anyways lol

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I don't agree with the sound whoring part though as its broken in this game and should be improved maybe not as much as Sit rep pro but at least give people a sound cue if someone is coming up behind you !!

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

smokesdope wrote:

I don't agree with the sound whoring part though as its broken in this game and should be improved maybe not as much as Sit rep pro but at least give people a sound cue if someone is coming up behind you !!

I can hear people from quite the distance of. other side of buildings distance. I just turn up my astros to half volume. If i wanted to be cruel... I could turn em all the way up and turn on you before you spawn.

Level 45

in reply to The_Mctavish

This game cost the same amount of money as a pair of cheapish shoes. I really can't see myself writing to a shoe manufacturer telling them they disgust and disappoint me because the laces were the wrong colour.

The sense of entitlement in this forum is just off the charts. It's like the waiting room for The X Factor or America's Got Talent. People really need to get over themselves.

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

DR65DR wrote:

This game cost the same amount of money as a pair of cheapish shoes. I really can't see myself writing to a shoe manufacturer telling them they disgust and disappoint me because the laces were the wrong colour.

The sense of entitlement in this forum is just off the charts. It's like the waiting room for The X Factor or America's Got Talent. People really need to get over themselves.

AHAHAHAHA

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

you sir. are a moron. (deamonic)

Seriously. at least google the things you blab about.

and there is plenty of proof. just play on some one elses connection. maybe someone that can ping across the country with 30 ms or less. almost guarantee you will feel the lag comp.

Theres a difference between being laggy, and not being able to get hit markers because of lag comp.

the lag comp is more subtle. but a seasoned player will notice it (or just someone with good hand eye coordination). you can feel it in the aim-assist and hitmarkers of course..

as far as the fal being a 2-3 shot kill no matter where you hit them in one game. and getting 5-6 hitmarkers with it in the next game. I really cant see how thats due to networking errors.

Level 6

Studios