Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

in reply to The_Mctavish

The_Mctavish wrote:

I know that they own the software but there's an implied agreement upon buying games like this that the multiplayer is the whole reason to buy the game. Therefore all aspects of the product should work as advertised. I didn't buy lag ops 2 or it would be expected to be that way. Now for all of you that say theirs now lag, that's because your on the good side of it 95% of the time and they rest of us suffer. The stats in this game mean nothing due to half the community having severe lag issues. So before any of you children chime in with your opinion think first because you really show your intelligence with idiotic comments and points made with no research done first. Read the forums and its obvious to even the blind that there's an issue in need of some serious resolve.

that sir is 100% your assumption. I dont buy games for just their online play and never have. and when, did they ever advertise that there would be no lag?

Level 45

in reply to The_Mctavish

Honestly, If you are going to whine this much why play the game? Or make one thats better, dont insult the company if you cant do better. Send them your game and it will be atleast 20X worse. At the least.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xXxK1LLRxXx

No genius I can't make a game since that's not my area of expertise, but I can figure things out that. Common sense will get you a long way and this game seems to be lacking it. Don't add recoil to the guns calling it a military type simulator but allow quick shooting of a big ass sniper rifle. If one is going to be realistic then so should the other. Don't implement a system because joe blow can't afford decent Internet, its not my problem and I'm tired of paying the price for it. Don't nerf the sound because people can't afford a headset or a decent television because you can hear footsteps clearly on both, at least on MW2, 3, and black ops 1.....once again not my fault or problem.

Level 3

in reply to The_Mctavish

dude mosyt of ur complaints are true but the quickscoping one quickscoping is nerfed to hell u cnat nerf it anymore anyone that quick scopes u is just good they alrdy nerfed snipers enough

Level 1

in reply to coling1

I don't want it nerfed, I want it gone. It shouldn't be allowed, plain and simple. I'm forced to play FFA since most of my team won't play this game because of the lag issues surrounding it. That's all I run into is QSers, at least 1 to 2 every match and they may not win but getting killed buy a bullsh*t QS while I'm laying into him is not right. Sniping is meant to done from a standstill at a distance not upclose. Like I said to the yahoo in the last post if qsing is allowed then no recoil guns should be allowed as well.

Level 3

in reply to coling1

That's funny. I have pulled it off and in no way should have.  Most the time when you qs the game just gives you the kill.

I've got them when my gun is way off the target but wow got the cheap kill.   Quick scoping is cheap and should be taken out of the game.  I will no longer do it because it makes me feel like I didn't earn the kill

Level 6

in reply to The_Mctavish

I do miss hearing footsteps. Doesn't make sense to have two perks involving noise if players barely make any noise anyway. I have no problem with drop shooting. If someone starts shooting at you, you should get low and shoot back as quickly as possible. Makes sense. A better fix for this is to improve hit detection on the guy getting down.  QSing on the other hand is silly and is a glitch that they choose not to fix. Only reason I can figure is it is so popular and is the subject of so many YouTube videos.  YouTube vids=free advertising.  I have drop shot before but not a regular part of my game. Never tried to QS.  Neither cause me too much frustration. Lag comp on the other hand is brutal and would love this game if it were fixed.

Level 2

in reply to The_Mctavish

So let me pose a question to everyone. They mess with the audio because not everyone can afford headsets. Why can only the people who got the dlc get the new gun? I can't afford the dlc help me out Treyarch. G

Level 3

in reply to The_Mctavish

Someone is a garbage greedy complainer seriously quickscoping is not an exploit or hack or cheat or aim bot they took all of aim assist off the snipers until you go completely into the scope. I personally think they should take aim assist completely off of any gun capable of a one shot kill including shotguns and no it's not I get quickscoped that I want aim assist taken off it's because I am sick of being sniped and their scope isn't even on me. Seriously though stop being selfish the second you go online with your game it is not just yours anymore it's everybody's I understand you paid money but so did everyone else so yea you shouldn't be able to control this game just because you can't quickscope or because you get outplayed by them. All I see in this post is wah wah wah NERF ANYTHING I DON'T USE AND BUFF EVERYTHING I DO USE!!!!! that is all I see when I read this thread it's in the game use it you aren't honor bound to using certain tactics and I don't see anything in the rules saying quickscoping is bad so stop crying. Learn to adapt or sell your game we don't need anymore garbage complaining bums.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

do you just go thread to thread making personal attacks on people?

Quickscoping should be removed because it's wrong!! It's WRONNNG!!

Level 3

Studios