Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

Come on Treyarch, you nerf dropshotting but leave quick scoping the way it has always been. I don't understand your logic at all when it comes to game developing. You ruin the sound in the game so foot steps are no longer heard unless there directly up your a$$. You ban people for leaving early but your game clearly has lag issues all over the place and you refuse to fix it. Then you release a dlc when the game is still broken? I used to give you guys mad props over IW but I'd take MW3 over this garbage any day. I think as a paying customer I'm entitled to an explanation why my purchase does not function as advertised. If I buy a car and it doesn't work right I take it back and they fix it, so why don't you fix my purchase? Fix this game.....stop the quick scoping, fix the lag so I'm on a level playing field with the other opponents, fix the sound, and for the love of all that is holy make a decent map that doesn't have 50 damn lines of sight from any one given spot on the map. How did we fall so far from COD4 and MW2?

Level 3
40 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch, you disgust and disappoint me.

in reply to The_Mctavish

been asking this from day one....even though MW2 sucked as well...

ITS CALLED  MONEY AND GREED. its as simple as that....

Do your self a favor and NEVER buy a NEW copy of COD.  Buy it used.  they get far less money, and they trully deserve to be hit hard on there sales.

Spread this to all social media spread the TRUTH.

Level 1

in reply to The_Mctavish

Your purchase does work as advertised. You just expect it to work the way you want and it was never going to do that.

They never promised you would be able to soundwhore like in past games, So it is not broken.

if you are mad about drop shotitng being change then you must have been one of those that abused it enough to give them reason to change it. drop shotting was an even cheaper skill than QS is.

If your mad about probation than you must have dashed enough in past games to pad your worthless stats.

You have allready proven you are not the type of player that this community really wants to play the game.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Excuse me but you do not speak for this community or me so don't make statements on my behalf. Why is it that you like to complain about any tactic used in this game?

Except for your own tatctics, because we all know someone like you would never do anything that is annoying huh.

Level 2

The only part I got to disagree about is the first part. It was advertise as a game that works. On the PS3 it will freeze it and if you're unlucky break it. That isn't how it's advertise.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

redx165 wrote:

The only part I got to disagree about is the first part. It was advertise as a game that works. On the PS3 it will freeze it and if you're unlucky break it. That isn't how it's advertise.

~THE NOOB KILLER

At what point did they EVER state that the game would be flawless? infact... what game ever has been? And as I have said before, It doesnt matter what game, but you playstation guys complain alot more then the XBOX side (i mean you typically have more to complain about)

Level 45
Highlighted

Actually it was if you bought a turtle beach BO2 edition headset, they stated they worked with treyarch in order to make it possible to sound whore and you can't so there you treyarch making turtle beach look bad.

Btw ever since the "AK-47 is not underpowered" thread where you said statistics don't prove anything your posts don't really speak for anyone.

Level 21

When I bought this game they advertised "better spawns" yet people can spawn directly into my crosshairs.  False advertising at its finest.

Level 3

in reply to The_Mctavish

if you didnt liek mw2 why do you keep buying cod games and if you dont like the game sell it and dont play

Level 1

in reply to The_Mctavish

So... you want the game to play the way YOU want it and ignore how others like to play it?

Seems rational.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios