SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch vs Infinity Ward.

in reply to trollinthunder

Very well said trollingthunder!

Level 2

A lot more "BS" to get mad at.  Things you would think are unfair or generally would just make you mad. 

you put this on the wrong company

Level 7

Bruh did you forget that IW has better endings? IW is more capable in making the game tragic and sad. They have betrayers, which make the user sad.  

Level 1

in reply to daveLOVEsbeth

I prefer the IW campaigns.  They seem to be written for a more mature and intelligent audience.  The Treyarch campains are pretty ridiculous and seem to be written by a pair of 13-year olds trying to up each other, saying, "you know what would be really cool, what if...".  They seem along the same lines as any 'newer' George Lucas movie.

For multi-player it is a toss up.  Treyarch makes a more interesting and balanced multi player game, but it is technologically inconsistent and overall more frustrating.

As far as the lobby systems go for both developers, well let's just say it is pretty embarrassing.  After 8 iterations of CoD you would think someone would come up with a lobby system that keeps the players together before, during, and after a match.

Level 3

I would vote for Infinity ward in the war between whos better... but my vote for them was being flown in on a care pakage chopper back in MW2 when all the sudden it was blown out of the sky by the AC130 the enemy team now has an infinite supply of over there because they have been care package glitching like pros for the last 4 months! but if they can fine the shattered remains of my vote amongst the ruins and are able to piece it back together, unlikely due to the fact that some parts were vaporized, I would then actually think about letting them keep it.

jokes aside, I find BO games to be more stable and to have LESS annoying and frustrating things. for example face off 3 v 3... yes.... cause everyone enjoys the feeling of enemies spawning inside their colons.  One man army + tubes + danger close... cause why should you have to move when you can just fire tubes non stop?

Level 45

I personally would just make a list of your fav and most hated CoD's. Treyarch is at the top and bottom of mine. IW has the most groudbreaking and most dissappointing title. I love and hate them both.

Level 23

In my opinion, Treyarch is better. Infinity Ward has made some good games (Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2), but since MW2 the company has changed. MW3 was just terrible, and it was a huge disappointment when compared to the previous two installments of the Modern Warfare series. Treyarch, on the other hand, did not do anything special with World at War, but I thought that Black Ops and Black Ops II were very good. I especially like Treyarch's innovativeness, a quality that Infinity Ward is lacking in.

Level 1

I'm definitely more of a Treyarch fan. I don't like stopping power or the built in stopping power that MW3 has because it makes the Time To Kill too low for my liking.

I like that in Black Ops and Black Ops 2, the more skilled player, generally, will win the gun fight.

Also, I felt like killing someone IRL after a long gaming session of MW3, because you couldn't lower the music separately from the game audio and SFX audio. I hope the COD Ghosts doesn't have that issue.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

r8edtripx wrote:

I'm definitely more of a Treyarch fan. I don't like stopping power or the built in stopping power that MW3 has because it makes the Time To Kill too low for my liking.

I like that in Black Ops and Black Ops 2, the more skilled player, generally, will win the gun fight.

Also, I felt like killing someone IRL after a long gaming session of MW3, because you couldn't lower the music separately from the game audio and SFX audio. I hope the COD Ghosts doesn't have that issue.

the time to kill in black ops 2 is a few hundred miliseconds...  you can die in around 300-400 MS and thats nothing too special

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

the time to kill in black ops 2 is a few hundred miliseconds...  you can die in around 300-400 MS and thats nothing too special

I truely do believe this may be a cause for lots of wtf moments, frustration and rage. But it does work both ways so the frustration is most likely spread in both directions. But then again, I can still run into eating bullets moments also. Its all over my head.

Level 23

Studios