Treyarch stop dubbing the game!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Treyarch stop dubbing the game!

I bought the national version of the game (brazilian) and I must say the dubbing is awful. Some characters have two voices that change after each scene, some lines that are spoken in the original version are not spoken in this one (I can't hear Marlton in Nuketown's shelter!) and most voices are completely different from the original ones. You don't really have to stop dubbing the game but at least insert an option in the game to change the language. The original characters (Zombies) are probably coming in one of the next DLCs and I don't want to have my experience ruined by a two voiced Nikolai or a Richtofen who has no german accent.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch stop dubbing the game!

in reply to Tai2142

Anyone else doesn't like the dubbing?

Level 1

in reply to Tai2142

I am from germany and i HATE CoD with german voice actors and menüs. I import it from the UK every time a new CoD game comes out, english is so much better.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Do you play Zombies? What do you think of Dr. Richtofen's voice.

Level 23

in reply to BKBLAZER

Annoying and weird, kinda goofy. Tai is right, he doesn't sound german, Dr. Richtofen voice actor is a american.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I personally enjoy Americans doing German accents. I have absoutely no idea if they're authentic or horrible. My cousin has a German boyfriend and he sounds almost exactly like the VW advertising that was run here in the US a couple years ago. The VW Bug used to speak. This probably means nothing to you but I thought I'ld share anyway.

Level 23

in reply to BKBLAZER

thats also why alot of people from countrys that get their games dubbed cant speak english very well

i learned my english from games mostly and recently they started dubbing some al time favorites of mine(ratchet and clank etc yeh its ps3 but w/e) and it ruined it for me

i heard some of the german voice acting in COD and i was like WTF? seriously how can you do this to a game?

the netherlands dont dub COD happely and im gratefull for that.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Darkdyllon11

Yeah, its not only the annoying dub voices. The whole menü has translation errors and they renamed all the perks, scorestreaks etc. its like you are playin a different game.

Level 24

Studios