Treyarch starting to de rank hackers Yay!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Treyarch starting to de rank hackers Yay!!

A few days ago around 10 oclock GMT in the afternoon i was enjoying a game of black ops 2 when my friend said to me that he had hacked 10th prestige. At first i thought he was joking but i checked his rank on the leaderboards and there he was 10th prestige lvl 55. i was in shock to see that there are all ready people hacking 10th. as i woke up the next morning i had seen that about half of my friends had hacked 10th prestige. but it was already a matter of time before they got de ranked. and i was right. but some people got different kinds of the de rank system. some people got to level 1 no prestige and where allowed to rank up again. but some people got to level 55 no prestige. i was a bit confused why Treyarch would de rank them to 55 no presitge. but then it came clear to me. If they were to prestige they would not be allowed to rank up anymore and just stick to level 1. So hopefully Treyarch will keep up the good work and stop as many hackers a possible in the future

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch starting to de rank hackers Yay!!

in reply to PureRiotinRyan

I'm finding your post is a little confusing but I get the jist of it, all I will say is whatever they do to these 'friends' of yours it's not enough.

At the very least I would like to see ALL stats from these people completely removed so they have no wins/losses anymore, no KD, no rank, in fact they see absolutely nothing anywhere in the game so they have no reason to cheat in future.

They should feel lucky with just that, if it was down to just me they would all be banned for life.

Level 20

They should have given them  a 1000 loses and 1000 deaths like IW did last year Smiley Happy

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

Signed baaaaaaanhammer!

Level 44

Some of my friends that didn't hack 10th are saying they should have got banned for life or even an IP ban. but Treyarch are to soft. personaly i thought they should not be allowed on the game for what they have done. But i do hope Treyarch Has a bigger punishment for hackers in the future

Level 1
Highlighted

I'm calling bs on the op...Seriously, half your friends but not you? Something sounds fishy

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Heard that yo ^

BuX
Level 6

in reply to zingaa

I don't call them "friends," but I coach track at a high school so I get all the scoop on all the latest hacks and mods from the kids. So, I'm around a bunch of cheaters myself, but I don't do it. But, I don't play with them either.

It's as though they feel it's their divine right to cheat.

Level 4

Hackers=No skill why even play whats the point. Get some skill and just maybe people will like playing with you hahah

Level 1

WHO CARES. Id rather Treyarch do their job and nerf the guns and fix the lag.

Level 7

Studios