Treyarch please update this in your new patch! [Smoke Grenade]

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch please update this in your new patch! [Smoke Grenade]

in reply to industrial-vlad

industrial-vladd wrote:

The enemy ai are overpowered! It is very difficult to counter it.

They're not overpowered and are still easily counterable.  EMP grenade, Hunter Killer Drone, C4, launchers, EMP Systems, and FMJ are there to help you get rid of scorestreaks.  Make backup classes with them in so if they are wreaking havoc you can deal with them upon respawning.  If that is too much you can play Barebones on MW3.

Level 31

industrial-vladd wrote:

How is it Overpowered?

OP... meaning Orginal Poster.

You're welcome

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

BE doesn't protect you from AGR/Sentry Guns iirc.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

JSlayer211 wrote:

BE doesn't protect you from AGR/Sentry Guns iirc.

But EMP 'nades work wonders.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Speaking of patch, bout time we heard about it.

Level 25

not that we can see it - but more than likely the chopper pilot has some kind of heat view or the like to see bodies in the smoke etc

Level 29

i think it needs a buff but not in the way you would like it. I think it needs to increase its spread and density so when im in the middle of it no one can see my grey outline body. Just one question why is there no perk that can counter act sentry guns, they can be a pain in the ass to deal with if protected well and has lots of lines of sights

Level 1

in reply to Hybrid1111

Hybrid1 wrote:

Just one question why is there no perk that can counter act sentry guns, they can be a pain in the ass to deal with if protected well and has lots of lines of sights

To make them a viable choice unlike in MW3 and MW2 where nearly nobody used them because they were junk.  You have to earn them so they gave them some immunity from being insta-countered so easily from stuff people merely equip with.  Engineer and EMP grenades work wonders (they work through walls, as they should) against them.  If it's protected well then the person who is protecting it deserves the kills he or she gets from it.  It forces players to think about their next actions rather than select a perk that does it for them.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Smoke grenades are used in limited situation and rarely effective at what you're hoping to do. I assume that Stealth Chopper have a thermal overlay.

For AI controlled air support it's really about the perk you equip. Blind Eye Perk is used to counter the aircraft. Equip that with an EMP grenade (or Black Hat) and the Engineer Perk. Now you have half of what you need in one of your classes to counter those Tech users that have Sentry guns in the game.

It's really about the Classes you setup prior to entering the match that really determines your effectiveness in your team. They use Tac and AI drones alot? Change your class during the game.

Sometimes it takes a quick change of your arsenal to change to game around.

Level 5

in reply to limonaid

What about turrets? Blind eye does not hide you from turrets... I don't want to destroy the turret, I just want to be able to walk past it for a split second.

I'm not asking for a class which takes down enemy scorestreaks, when I'm on the battlefield and I see a turret in the distance it's a pain in the ass to walk past it without getting killed!

Level 1

Studios