Treyarch or Infinity ward should not get the next COD game!!! Give someone who cares a chance! Seriously.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch or Infinity ward should not get the next COD game!!! Give someone who cares a chance! Seriously.

in reply to IndianaSamurai

Bungie is allready making a new game called Destiny. And if it has MP and is anywhere near what the original Halo games were like, it should be a good game. No reason to saddle them with this franchise and all the problems it has as it is.

Level 70
Highlighted

Re: Treyarch or Infinity ward should not get the next COD game!!! Give someone who cares a chance! Seriously.

in reply to trialstardragon

A man can dream.

Level 18

in reply to IndianaSamurai

I want to go to Harvard.

Level 31

in reply to DrG0NZ0250

It's not so much the studios fault for all the BS in the game.  the only thing that is their fault is the lag and it is partly Activisons fault also.  think about they add all the nooby annoying stuff because Activison forces them to.  That is why the old IW left Activision for EA.  EA gives creative freedom and it should have diedcated servers to, which helps with the lag.  activsion is the probalem not the devs the real COD killer will be Respawn ET the creaters of COD 4 and MW2 and lke I said before the BS in these games are Activsion fault

Level 6

in reply to doughxDude87

Activision purchased IW before CoD4 and sacked Zampella and the other chap when they found out they were talking about taking their code to EA.

Level 2

in reply to DrG0NZ0250

It would be great if the most recent title in the franchise always rose to the top of my list but it hasn't for a long time. Brainwashed, I guess you could say that. I just always want the future titles to bring back the enjoyment playing that I experienced in past CoDs with Treyarch and IW. And we will never really know until we cough up the cash and try it.

ps.

I'ld pick zombies over survival mode any day.

Level 23

in reply to DrG0NZ0250

Respawn, Destiny, and BF4 will take over cod imo. Cod didn't bother to capitalize on the only thing going for it (HC).

Level 27

in reply to DrG0NZ0250

Not a bad idea. I think the issues are more to do with the declining usefulness of the current platforms than anything else, but I think a change could be good for the franchise.

I look at movie franchises for a comparison. A lot of times changing directors can make all the difference. Bring in someone with an appreciation for the series but with a fresh perspective. Someone who can breathe new life into the franchise. Tim Burton renewed interest in the Batman Franchise, making a campy but current Batman and sequel, that series quickly went downhill with every subsequent release and many were glad to see it die until Chris Nolan took it over and made the series viable again.

I think bringing in a new studio and challenging them to re-think the series might be just what it needs. Call of Duty has to keep its personality at the core: Fast-paced, 60fps, willing to push the envelope a bit, and infinitely replayable, but bringing in someone new could really give it the kick in the pants it needs.

CoD is still the best out there, but its competition is catching up. I enjoyed BF3 for a while, ultimately lost my interest, but to their credit they are coming up with some amazingly innovative ideas with each DLC. If they keep improving, BF4 could be an outstanding title. ReSpawn is presenting at E3, so curious to see what they come up with. Will be interesting to see what the future holds.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios