Treyarch isnt fair anymore. if we bought season pass we get all bonus contens for free...and now we need to pay for camo's.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch isnt fair anymore. if we bought season pass we get all bonus contens for free...and now we need to pay for camo's.

in reply to GreekHD

trying to compare elite to the season pass is futile

they aren't alike

besides you knew you would get 1 map a month atleast with elite, and elite was broken in it's core with the clan challenges etc

you also knew with the season pass you'd just get the mappacks with about $10 off when they come out

the poster/image clearly showed it stating you would get the DLC MAP PACKS, nowhere it said you would get ALL DLC they'd ever release, as usual they played it smart

Level 8

Re: Treyarch isnt fair anymore. if we bought season pass we get all bonus contens for free...and now we need to pay for camo's.

in reply to NotablePie

Elite was amazing. I don't know how you can call it broken. This is the exact same concept as cod elite except elite for mw3 gave like 10 times the content. And if you're Canadian, you don't get 10$ off, so nice try buddy

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to GreekHD

elite wasn't broken ?

roflmao

anyone who says elite wasn't broken doesn't have his marbles in the right place

Level 8

in reply to GreekHD

elite is so bad on black ops 2. its probably because it is a free app. it always says disconnected and stuff like that when you try to go on compete, ore you cant connect to the server

Level 1

in reply to Blackops2awesom

• Delivering a variety of new content? The camo and stuff doesn't fall under that? Although I still want to know how much in total after spending $130 dollars it will cost to get this new such content that we Season pass holders should get(PS3er)? I want any variety of new content in this game.  What an ULTIMATE way too by the way to get screwed. I feel like I just went to the carnival and lost a lot of money on a stuffed animal that costs 12 bucks. That's large right there oh you want jumbo......

Level 9

This may shock folks, but I tend to agree with the OP.

While I think it is cool that they are providing more customization than ever before, and for a nominal fee... I would have hoped that the folks who had the faith in them to purchase the Season Pass would get some appreciation from the Devs.

I always purchase the DLC for every CoD to date, but I waited for a while on this game to get the Season Pass until I found out more details about the first DLC pack. My reservations were simple. How can I purchase something without knowing exactly what I was getting. There was no Content Calendar and no forthcoming information... at all.

When the info about the DLC dropped I took a chance on the Season Pass and have enjoyed the DLC thus far. But to have no clues about the next pack? And to have this dropped on us?

Why not reward the faith of those who purchased the Season Pass? Not suggesting they necessarily give us everything for free, but perhaps give Season Pass Holders their choice of one of the options for free at the very least? MW3 had its issues, but at the very least they gave us "Elite Founders" (their code for 'Season Pass') a content calendar and some recognition at the very least for our investment.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yeah I too waited to get the dlc and should have known since no calendar. I mean come on CAMO, etc why isn't this part of season pass? I can understand if it wasn't in game content but this takes the cake.

Level 9

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

This may shock folks, but I tend to agree with the OP.

While I think it is cool that they are providing more customization than ever before, and for a nominal fee... I would have hoped that the folks who had the faith in them to purchase the Season Pass would get some appreciation from the Devs.

A poorly thought out business plan does not equal a "lie" as the OP has proffered.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Ok, seriously, why da fuq are you people surprised? Has 3arch done ANYTHING to make you think it cares about it's community? Not a dam thing. More MLG pandering than anything, the community has roundly been ignored on the lag issues while they boost their sales with talks of tournies and such. When you receive bad customer service at a restaraunt do you leave a big fat tip? You guys sure seem to. The devs have roundly shown that the mechanics of this game serve a very distant back seat to growing that profit margin by any means necessary. However, you keep supporting it so you must like it.

The shameless attempt at "first gun DLC" made me want to puke as this game has 20% less weapons than MW3 out of the box. That's 9 less weapons and they only threw in the Peacekeeper to boost their sales. The gun was and is on the disc for everyone but they disabled it and resold it back lol. CAC slots, cammos, reticles, etc. are some things that could have easily been in the game already. I don't like majority of the cammos as they look rather dull and bland, the DLC ones don't. Hmm I wonder why that is? Profit.

3arch is on a shameless mission to cash out every last dime they can on this game and with the fanboys here defending their every move, it's on a good pace.

It's obvious the Season Pass did NOT include the micro items. Yet, just like 3arch is out to get every penny, people are out to get something for nothing whenever they can.

10 years from now the game you buy will have 10 guns for $60 and a crap ton of DLC at outrageous prices that people will shell out to continue their fanboy infatuation with a given franchise.

I think it's obvious that I don't plan to support 3arch anymore than I have already. It should be obvious to anyone with a shred of independent thought in their body what 3arch is about by now.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

Dam straight man. Capitalism at its finest. Big company's exploit their consumers' ignorance or mislead or manipulate because they have a monopoly on a product, and presto! Poverty across the board! Sickening how trey arch can offer like 1/3 the content for the same price as mw3 and then have the audacity to try to sell more...

Level 1

Studios