Treyarch comment on lag compensation issue ( can we get one)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Treyarch comment on lag compensation issue ( can we get one)

I love how after this long treyarch/activision still punish us for having good internet connections. I bet on the next call of duty they are going to allow 56k players to join in. Here's the way to fix the issue in the mean time. Download utorrent and a random linux distro. Set a custom bandwidth limit on that download and run it while you are playing. Problem solved. Treyarch, your lag compensation and spawn system is awful. FIX IT!!!!

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch comment on lag compensation issue ( can we get one)

in reply to ROFLSYRUP

No. I streamed 7 YT videos, streamed 3 different versions of a film from another streaming website, downloaded 2 torrents from TPB, set my NAT to strict, and removed default DMZ all at the same time. All that made exactly no difference.

Level 11

in reply to ROFLSYRUP

They're too busy laughing all the way to the bank with the 500 million they scammed out of us on launch night.

Level 3

in reply to ROFLSYRUP

Treyarch are usually better at this than infinityward.  But btw what you're doing OP is exploitation and therefore cheating.

Level 9

in reply to RoeParcRanger

it wont work cannot alter your ping

Level 5

in reply to dean66s

Yup heres your offical 3arc response. "Damn it feels goog to be a gangster" We will get back to you when we finish counting our money. SUCKERS.

Level 4

Its not exploitation or cheating.  I had a 8 page thread in MW3 with a dev (Ghandi) on it.  Whos to say that you don't have a whole family using your internet or working from home.  My daughters could be watching netflix while my wife is working from home.  Which will all produce the same traffic as the OP stated.  Treyarch can't tell you how to use your internet or any other gaming company.  Your whole statement is false.

Level 17

Cheating? Who cares? Don't you think we've been robbed of enough? I can come up behind An enemy and still get killed. This game has been ruined. Shouldn't even be called Black ops 2 because its a total different shooting system

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ROFLSYRUP

I experimented with this as well downloading from youtube/images etc.....Made no difference

Level 32

Studios