Treyarch and Activision won the fight vs connection advantage

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch and Activision won the fight vs connection advantage

in reply to TheHive-Grandad

Level 5

in reply to FixBlops2

This is how communism works. Just look at the occupy idiots. Lazy pos who wants everyones stuff who worked hard to get it. This is no different.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to IndianaSamurai

DemonHunter777 wrote:

This is how communism works.

If anything getting rid of host advantage and seemingly catering for bad quality and/or shared connections is capitalism in a nut shell.  Why?  They make more money by catering for them as they are able to play the game more easily.

Level 31

in reply to IndianaSamurai

I will fight my urge to politically educate you in the hopes that I don't have to read another politically biased, uninformed, Fox News regurgitation of lies. This is a game forum, please don't bring politics into it however small it may be.

Level 8

in reply to FixBlops2

I guess they won in a way.    The collateral damage of this war was fun and competitiveness.

The way it was before never made me post on a forum.  I don't think I was ever part of the 1% with an advantage, but I also didnt have a lot of insta death and other issues that came with MW3, BO2 and to a lesser extent BO1.

I just sort of said whatever with MW3 and stopped playing.  It pissed me off this time though.

Level 17

Studios