Treyarch... Why Cant i Licence Transfer the Seasonpass To Friends?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Treyarch... Why Cant i Licence Transfer the Seasonpass To Friends?

Like the title Says i dont understand Why it doesnt work?

Tried it With Season pass And my other friend tried with standalon dlc ... Still Says Missing Content/ this content is damaged.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch... Why Cant i Licence Transfer the Seasonpass To Friends?

in reply to ScottishGinger

Transfer to another gamertag??

Pretty sure you can't

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to gdexter

Yaa you can't.

To the OP that is pretty common sense. You can't buy it once for $50 then give it to anyone you want. DLC doesn't work like that.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

DLC does work that. Some people i know do that regularly with no problems at all.

Level 1

that's one way of getting banned....lol

License transfer to you friends is illegal. That is is you're trying to copy the license so you AND your freinds can use it...

Just pay for the damn thing.

Level 1

I'm gonna go with because they didn't pay for it?   I don't understand your confusion.

Level 12

yeah sorry, can't transfer stolen codes to someone that bought the code from you on eBay.

Level 9

Did you download all the maps again ? The licence transfer isn't really for giving your mates the DLC for free ! Lol . Have you done it before recently with the same GT ? 

Level 24

Actually you CAN transfer ANY DLC once to another console. I have 3 XBOX's in my house and I play on the one in the basement and one in our bedroom. Whenever I get DLC for a game that I want to play in either room, I download them for free the second time. All you have to do is log in with your account and select "download again" from the selections. Of course this is far from what OP is trying to do. I keep all my DLC in my house. Transferring content to another user without them paying for it is against Microsoft's TOS/COC and will get BOTH members perma-banned.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

myevo8you wrote:

Actually you CAN transfer ANY DLC once to another console. I have 3 XBOX's in my house and I play on the one in the basement and one in our bedroom. Whenever I get DLC for a game that I want to play in either room, I download them for free the second time. All you have to do is log in with your account and select "download again" from the selections. Of course this is far from what OP is trying to do. I keep all my DLC in my house. Transferring content to another user without them paying for it is against Microsoft's TOS/COC and will get BOTH members perma-banned.

Here is you answer OP. It's meant to stay with you...not your friends.

Level 28

Studios