Treyarch. Please give us a Snipers only playlist.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Treyarch. Please give us a Snipers only playlist.

in reply to mattspecs

AWESOME IDEA! Only if they do add it make it to where the sniper MUST be fully scoped in before they can fire a shot. Otherwise you are asking for lobbies for nothing but trickshots or queerscopers.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

a better idea would be to allow cheapscoping, no scoping and trickshots but make it impossible to do in other game lobbys

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to mattspecs

all for this as an idea, so many other titles do these days. would possible cut down on the quick scopers in the rest of the game but would also let peeps like me use snipers and not get totally owned as if ya can't quick scope most maps are death traps.

BF3 has sniper only servers but you can still take other guns!???  that is so bad as basically some tool with an lmg or ar turns up and plays havoc with the game so it would have to be locked.

could you not host a private match and lock out weapons already though???

Level 16

in reply to mattspecs

Anything that keeps match-ruining snipers out of objective game modes, whether sniper-only playlist or private matches, I'm all for it.

Level 9

in reply to JBurn244

ok i slate QS's all day everyday but a proper hard scoping sniper as a defensive assest in objective modes is worth its weight in gold to a team.  yes that involves camping but i don't care, i call that tactics.

its a game mode/play style issue. 

if someone is a cheap ass QSer who cares not about helping the team and costs you caps and defends by being a douche bag its because they are a douche bag

(if your on my team and QSing but defending/capping i may accidently not notice lol)

i often overwatch a flag with an LMG keeping the other team off it until i'm dropped.  that is camping in this game but its tactics in any other, the focus is the objective...  dig in and defend or move out and assault.  the bulk of a team should be offensive but some should be defensive.

Level 16

in reply to belly120

belly120 wrote:

ok i slate QS's all day everyday but a proper hard scoping sniper as a defensive assest in objective modes is worth its weight in gold to a team.  yes that involves camping but i don't care, i call that tactics.

its a game mode/play style issue. 

if someone is a cheap ass QSer who cares not about helping the team and costs you caps and defends by being a douche bag its because they are a douche bag

(if your on my team and QSing but defending/capping i may accidently not notice lol)

i often overwatch a flag with an LMG keeping the other team off it until i'm dropped.  that is camping in this game but its tactics in any other, the focus is the objective...  dig in and defend or move out and assault.  the bulk of a team should be offensive but some should be defensive.

Proper Snipers Camp in Obj games, and in the military.

Level 15

in reply to mattspecs

HAPPY_KILLMORE wrote:

I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is an awesome idea. What does the black ops 2 community think?

No.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to mattspecs

i think it would be great as long as it gets those punks out of my lobbies.

Level 10

in reply to mattspecs

HAPPY_KILLMORE wrote:

I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is an awesome idea. What does the black ops 2 community think?

Why suggest them to add more useless gamemodes, segmenting the search method even more!

Don't people think before they post.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to mattspecs

Sniper only game mode = perfect. Everything except TDM so score is always a tie. KC score 0-0. Domination A and C capped then stalemate B never capped so whichever team got to their home flag fastest wins. Headquarters. No one ever takes the Hq. Hardpoint might be interesting since it moves around and probably would wind up in some sniper hideouts resulting in some scoring. I know some will say thats not how they play and they might be right . This is generaliztion based on how most snipers play. Its enough that many lobbies would go like this.

Level 9

Studios