Trailer tomorrow?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Trailer tomorrow?

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I hope not.

I don't understand their policy of secrecy around the DLC drops. Movies tell when their trailers are being released. Why not put something out there to generate buzz and excitement?

"Hey guys, DLC trailer will be released Thursday, April 4th. Stay tuned!" Would something clear like that kill them?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I think all of their focus is on the COD championships right now, thats all they care about as seen in the March patch and all of Vahn's tweets. Everything else is on the backburner, including 99.5% of the playerbase.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I care about the CoD championships as much as I care about the price of tea in Botswana.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Thats pretty much the same feeling that 99.5% I mentioned has.

Level 25

Maybe they don't have a trailer to show?

I remember  IW had a trailer with this funny guy for the first three drops and then it was discontinued.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Well they have been big on trailers with Devs this time around. Its either CoD Championship related or a DLC trailer.... I would think.

Activision Ambassador

its the traiker for the dlc. im not 100% sure but a quick google search of 'margarita mix studios' will show you that it is a studio that produces promotions such as commercials.it might also help to read what he said first,'well fix it in post!'its either ready for post production editing or i just really dont know. lol im basing this purely off speculation as the picture has a trailer in it, with a guy reviewing or editing the trailer.it prolly safe to say we will get something official soon.my money is on the first day of the championship a trailer will be released along with a champion ship video encourageing the competitors and reitterating the prizes. just a guess tho. cantbwait to get my hand on this cali map for zombies !

Level 1

its the traiker for the dlc. im not 100% sure but a quick google search of 'margarita mix studios' will show you that it is a studio that produces promotions such as commercials.it might also help to read what he said first,'well fix it in post!'its either ready for post production editing or i just really dont know. lol im basing this purely off speculation as the picture has a trailer in it, with a guy reviewing or editing the trailer.it prolly safe to say we will get something official soon.my money is on the first day of the championship a trailer will be released along with a champion ship video encourageing the competitors and reitterating the prizes. just a guess tho. cantbwait to get my hand on this cali map for zombies !

Level 1

http://www.lastudios.com/facilities/mmsm.php

Click on the link and go to the first picture. Should be on the LA studios. The mixing boards in that picture are the same as the one in the picture above.

Level 1

in reply to ZombieRectifier

Very good find man!

Level 12

Studios