Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

in reply to trialstardragon

LOL, This is why its called "Personal Opinion" , but if you want to continue your "Mature Replies" on a videogame forum, be my guest. =)

Level 7

in reply to AZSESINO-

keep your personal opinion to yourself if you dont like to be criticized,why post it on a forum?

Level 4

lol couldnt agree more.owned!

Level 4

actually I care, I will not use combos considered Whorish.  I used to sit in head glitch spots before I knew what they were, I honustly just thought they provided good cover and I was hard to shoot. Once I saw the "pro" youtubers who camp them use it and saw how glitched they were I stopped, now I spend my time shitting on the youtubers and other SMG fags with 3+ KDRS.

I will never touch a SMG in this or any FPS ever made, this is going back to when I started playing CS 1.6. It is a basic game moral of not being a little bitch.

It will never be my goal to spawn trap the enemy, it will be my goal to keep them spawning from one side of the map, but I never want to be shooting them as they spawn.  I have hated the random ass spawn system in CoD since I started playing them.

I will never use the fag finder because of much people hate it. 

I will never use a shotgun because hipfiring people at close range requires zero skill at all, if I kill someone it is because I outplayed them in some way, not because my gun is like playing as Chuck Norris in CQC.

I do not use select fire on the Fal because the fal is worse full auto than it is fired semi auto.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to ImOld6reg

ImOld6reg wrote:

actually I care, I will not use combos considered Whorish.  I used to sit in head glitch spots before I knew what they were, I honustly just thought they provided good cover and I was hard to shoot. Once I saw the "pro" youtubers who camp them use it and saw how glitched they were I stopped, now I spend my time shitting on the youtubers and other SMG **** with 3+ KDRS.

I will never touch a SMG in this or any FPS ever made, this is going back to when I started playing CS 1.6. It is a basic game moral of not being a little *****.

It will never be my goal to spawn trap the enemy, it will be my goal to keep them spawning from one side of the map, but I never want to be shooting them as they spawn.  I have hated the random ass spawn system in CoD since I started playing them.

I will never use the *** finder because of much people hate it. 

I will never use a shotgun because hipfiring people at close range requires zero skill at all, if I kill someone it is because I outplayed them in some way, not because my gun is like playing as Chuck Norris in CQC.

I do not use select fire on the Fal because the fal is worse full auto than it is fired semi auto.

You forgot to mention how you won't use snipers because of quickscoping.

... oh...

... and you won't use pistols because sprinters make you mad.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to ImOld6reg

ImOld6reg wrote:

actually I care, I will not use combos considered Whorish.  I used to sit in head glitch spots before I knew what they were, I honustly just thought they provided good cover and I was hard to shoot. Once I saw the "pro" youtubers who camp them use it and saw how glitched they were I stopped, now I spend my time shitting on the youtubers and other SMG **** with 3+ KDRS.

I will never touch a SMG in this or any FPS ever made, this is going back to when I started playing CS 1.6. It is a basic game moral of not being a little *****.

I will never use the *** finder because of much people hate it. 

I truely do like your style!! it is very similar to my own. However i dont refuse to use all smgs in this game i only refuse to use the PDW and MSMC, the others i will use on rare occasions.  i was proud myself on playing BO1 for a good year and a half and never dropping a single motion sensor and also having low kill count with both the famas and ak47u

Level 15

trialstardragon wrote:

Top 3 Noob complaints

1) calling a weapon combo noob because it beats your own choice of weapons an perks.

2) calling someone a noob for using a feature that everyone else can use including you.

3) complaing that people chose to play how they want and not like how you want.

No one here cares if you think these are noobish or not. No one here cares how you think others should play. Because you are not better than the noobs that you complain about.

There is no need for any of these to be changed or nerfed just because you get beat by them and do not like it.

this

Level 45

in reply to AZSESINO-

If you cant beat them join them or avoid them and run diffrent routes and flank and what not

Level 5

in reply to AZSESINO-

Cool story bro.

LMG w/ TF is what I use in place of LMG w/ Thermal + Marksman. Does the job.

Select fire was I believe added to discourage the use of rapid fire controllers, even if the option wasn't there, people would add their own 'select fire' anyway. I just use it from time to time because I'm lazy.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

But the # of players using that their own "select fire" would be about 20x less than the number using the actual select fire.

Level 15

Studios