Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

in reply to AZSESINO-

any legit class set up can do well. problem in BO 2 is the same it was in MW3 and ALL of the rest of the CoD's. People dont know how to use  theirweapons, as such they deem them bad and point fingers at other things being OP rather then realize that they are the one failing.

Level 45

in reply to AZSESINO-

There is no noob combo, only the noob camping in a dark corner with X gun, X perks, X attachments, X equipment.

Level 7

in reply to Ezcru

No No im pretty sure OP was completely right.

Level 15

in reply to AZSESINO-

I use FAL select,red dot, silencer..for campers,snipers, LMG T.F users who camp TDM

I use.. PDW long barrel-laser- Camping/planting..

i use S7 Quick draw, fast mag-- Anti- 870

ranked top 200k worldly with 304 points per min and a postive k/d currently trying to prestiege all my guns..

how does this make me a noob?

I don't use  LMG but if I did , I would use a target finder.. LMGs are support weapons and you should camp and "support your team" by covering a flag/bombsite.

Level 2

in reply to CHAN9E

It makes you the N word because you use the absolute easiest guns/attachments in the game then try to brag about how "good" you are. 

A truely good player, would give himself the least advantages possible to actually prove to himself and others that he is better most of the community.  He would NOT go around Pub stomping with a FAL select, PDW or TF. End of story

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

I Got into a fight with an Ex-friend of mine over something like this..

He used to make fun of me because his SPM in BO1 was always 20-25 pts higher than mine. He constantly told me to get my weight up and whatnot. So i called him out on the fact that he used a motion sensor every game (he used 25K while i used 0.)  I challenged him to a week without motion sensors... by the 5th day his SPM was down from his average by almost 125 pts. He started using it again and i gave him soo much crap he muted me, then i removed him from my friends list.  Still to this day when i enter a lobby with out mutual friends he mutes me and i just laugh... Bc in this game all he uses is SMGs with lasers and TFs.

Level 15

in reply to AZSESINO-

Wait I can't use the LMG with Target Finder?  Did you buy my copy of Black Ops 2?  Oh wait...no. you didn't.  So yes.  IT is only just your "personal opinion".  It's my "personal opinion" that you are just mad that you get killed by these setups. Stop whining and get better.  Still just my "personal opinion" of course.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

I am better  ... when you get better and stop using a baby sight, then come talk to me

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

I keep thoes 3 for pub stomping yes.. Its my Counter set ups.. been using 3 counter setups since cod4.. I use and unlock all the guns untill I get in a game with someone trying to pub stomp me.. But ya.. I hear ya man.

Level 2

in reply to Rize_BHo

Rize_BHo wrote:

I am better  ... when you get better and stop using a baby sight, then come talk to me

When people stop head glitching.  Then you got yourself a deal.

Level 25

Studios