Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

in reply to AZSESINO-

Adapting > Complaining.

All three of these setups can be overcome.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to AZSESINO-

You can have a noob using the most OP gun in the game and he'll still loose. It's about aim, skill & knowledge.

Level 4

in reply to MrCoates28210

No not anymore... in this game you do not even have to aim to get a kill. I have seen footage of guys playing an entire game w/ SMG and laser and not once ADS.  Still goes way positive and outguns most players.

Level 15

in reply to AZSESINO-

Is it even possible to have a noob gun in COD where none of the guns have recoil?

Level 1

in reply to AZSESINO-

We are all NOOBS actually every time a new game comes out we all are NOOBS. and to me people who actually use this or that dont count as NOOBs just as bunch of copy cats or people who want a good K/D ratio and the only way to get there is to use the popular choice. I been using a LMG since the game came out. same LMG or almost the same as i used in MW3. But to each his own. if using this or that makes you happy and gives you results then good for you.

Level 5

in reply to Thunderstrike75

While a Noob is technically someone new to the game... am I alone in thinking that people who call others "Noobs" are usually one themselves?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

In most cases yes. Pretty much anyone that has to use that term is a bit noobish themself. But sometimes some people use it to refer back to the one calling everyone else the noob as the real noob.

So in reality everyone in this thread that used noob in their post is a noob for doing so.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Mind = Blown.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to trialstardragon

SCORE... I didnt use it!!!! ahahahahaha

ps- i try to always use " " around the word because i do find it ridiculous

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

Well played! You are the non noob of this thread. Almost everyone else here is a noob in this thread so far.

Level 70

Studios