Took a month break, and still no patch to fix this game.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Took a month break, and still no patch to fix this game.

in reply to darkwitness

darkwitness wrote:

I am only playing to max out my prestiege and then I am done with it. i just figure I may as well get my $$ worth, but thats it.

Great post btw. I'm doing the same, maxing my prestige and moving on, no dlc for me. I'll use the $10.00 for a 12 pack instead

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

lol zinga. on the real tho they havnt adressed a single issue, last update i got? was to put a red triangle next to players who dont have dlc items. point being clearly all they care about is profit. if i got lucky enough to make one suggestion and they listened, fix the dashboard crash game bullsht. everytime i get my k9 swarm overlap entire team drops and we all get booted. start small treyarch, start small

Level 1

in reply to darkwitness

Nicely put.

I'll be doing the same, great shame as I've really enjoyed cod in the past!

Level 9

in reply to killabig

Not everyone has the issue, I had lag for the 1st 2months but since the latest patch iv occassionally come across a lobby that is laggy but that is due to who iv been matched with and iv said it a number of times it wont be everyone that lags it will be a couple of people.

Someone from my clan jumped in a game against us yday trying to get on our team, we were all saying that the game was laggy and he said that the other teams connection was ahead of our teams by a couple of secs as we were getting shot round corners and constantly getting insta-kill before anyone appeared on my screen.

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

that right there is the problem. 

some people do get it, some people don't. 

The thing is for a lot of us who do get it, it's not just one or two games, it's 9 out of 10 or more... And then for the people who don't seem to get it, they will say they maybe have 1 or 2 games that are a bit laggy and the rest are fine.

So most of the time they are on the good end of it and just see it as the game runs well and they just have the odd game thats a little iffy...

for us on the other side, every game is horrible which is why we are complaining so much.

It does have something to do with our connection to some extent, but it's not as simple as "oh it's because you have crappy internet".   and when people go on like oh it's because you suck, well of course thats just going to upset those affected more.  When you can put in any past cod game or any other online game and have a better experience, you can see why some of us do not want to put up with it.

I had the same problems with Blop1 and MW3 and I got rid of both those games after a few months, this game was actually work fine for me at launch and since the updates it's got worse so now it's following them back to pre-owned shelf.

the issue can be fixed, or improved because they managed to do that with MW3.  I played it recently and it played much, much better then it did at launch, not perfect or as good as Cod4 but better then it was at launch, so it is something that can be improved.  When the dev's say there is no problem though, even though past games have had the issue and fixed it, well why should be want to be reasonable about it?

anyway, i am done.  No more Cod games for me. I will hold out to see what Respawn come up with.

Level 9

in reply to killabig

That must have been a pleasant rage free month .

They either don't know how to even it up or don't want to accept they've got it wrong. We've waited for some patches to come out and they haven't fixed it or acknowledged that there's an issue.

Countless complaints on these forums, youtube, other forums, in game chat, bio's and sent to support/twitter. Oh yeah it's all in our heads, it's the internet, it's our isp, it's the runaround is what it is.

Let them disbelieve, we know what's what and if they want to stay part of the problem and don't want to be part of the solution to help other fellow gamers out then we truly know who's being selfish.

Level 16

in reply to Ss78_

Glad to see that im not the only one who's still aware of the Lag Comp issues. In fact i was surprised so many people posted here sharing their insight on it - i was expecting a bunch of raging fanboys.

To be honest, it was a rage-free month, and i did feel good not playing the game. I have said it before and this game in a short period of time has given me more frustration than all my playtime in MW3.

The fact that they fail to acknowledge the issue, when it is obvious that it is there still pisses me off, but hey im not going to waste a single dime on the maps until the revelation hits them.

Level 7

in reply to killabig

I am having the same issue exactly!

I dont post on here often, but after seeing this post I cant help but share my experience!

Been a cod player for years and have never encountered issues like I have with this game. 90% of my games I feel like im "wading in mud" or "lethargic" as soon as the game starts I know if its here we go again or on the off chance, being on the right side of Lag comp, unfortunatley these games are few and far between.

I have tried everything, changing router settings, search preferences etc and no matter what I do the game runs the same.

For sure all cod games had a few lag issues and you would simply move on to another lobby. That tactic is no longer possible for myself, for me it broken for good and until its aknowledged by the producers there will be no fix implemented.

I have recently hit 10th prestige, as soon as i max it.....i'm out!

Level 2

in reply to eggnog81

thats another point that people have not picked up on.  The speed of movement.

I noticed it as well. Other players seem to be moving much and I mean Much faster then I do.  You would think they have light weight on, but when you see the kill cams they don't.  When I have the 1 in 50  good games i notice i move faster (no lightweight) ...... oh and yes I know that carrying weapons and equipment can make a difference to speed, I am talking about using the exact same class in both cases

Level 9

in reply to darkwitness

Here is the problem in depth...

.be

Level 1

Studios