Too many players staying at 55. Please put in a patch that forces prestige when maxed out

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Too many players staying at 55. Please put in a patch that forces prestige when maxed out

in reply to oustinks2

OP,

Of course you could keep those people you're complaining about from having an advantage, by not choosing to prestige........

Never mind I give up, I'm just going to laugh at you now.

Level 7

Re: Too many players staying at 55. Please put in a patch that forces prestige when maxed out

in reply to oustinks2

HaHaHaHa, really,,,wow !

Level 5

in reply to oustinks2

this is either a genius troll or the saddest thing I've read.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to SandyV

He's serious. He made a similar thread back in January on MW3. It's been almost a year and he still can't get over it.

http://community.activision.com/message/205309573?tstart=0

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Palms face is palmed....I read some of the link...and....I'm , truly speechless......I was joking before, but now,I say truthfully that is one of the saddest things I've read....I need to go pet something soft....

Level 4

in reply to oustinks2

I fully believe that you are not playing the game the way it is meant to be played unless you are maximum level (full prestige and all) but I would never force people to prestige, let them play how they want but in my honest opinion, mock them to your hearts content, I'm not going to stop you, I'm just one person but that doesn't mean it's right :3.

Level 6

in reply to oustinks2

Oh noes.

How ARE you going to beat them with their 5 custom classes while you merely have 10??

Prestige WEAPONS and PERKS would be cool.

You could unlock them with prestige tokens.

Level 28

in reply to oustinks2

I don't agree why should players be forced to prestige. I prestige all the time others don't. I don't have any problems with ghost players. You should hunt them and get them that's all I can say. Just play the game and if you have problems to be successful try it again or play another game!

Level 2

in reply to MKElite1

one thing i always wished they would do is make prestige only guns that you get from prestigeing and mabry some new wepons from dlc nothing over powered mabey just some fun stuff to play with.

side note i was not going to prestige but decided to since i get a token that i used to unlock ghost permnately

Level 1

in reply to oustinks2

I`ts their game, let them play how they like, after all it was their money that bought it.

What about no prestige only 550 levels? Ghost would be unlocked at level 530. Would that be more fair for you?

Thanks for posting an enlightening thread, it really made my day and took my mind off the lag/matchmaking problems. By the way, are you old enough to actually play this game?

Level 3

Studios