To the RPG haters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

To the RPG haters

The RPG is heavy, like carrying an anchor. It take forever to aim, and the rocket is slowly moving toward you, giving you plenty of time to kill me even after I fired it, especially on hardcore, the mode I play.

But I'm leveling it up anyway. To those who cry on the battle chat everytime i kill them with it, just be happy. Trust me, you would die way more often if I were using any other weapon... except the riot shield maybe.

Sorry for my teammates, I ll probably go negative a LOT LOL

Level 5
13 REPLIES

Re: To the RPG haters

in reply to RemiG1985Quebec

People always cry when they get killed by a rare weapon, just because its a rare weapon doesn't mean its OP.

Groundwar is great for leveling up rocket launchers and is lot of fun.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

thanks for the advice, ill try that. Currently I cant get more than 4-5 kills a game with it, and I cant even bring down a UAV!

Level 5

lol take it to ground war or hard point and see how many kills ya get just like this fella stated

Level 6

I've made a class extra for rocket launchers with all pick 10 points spended on perks. Something like Lightweight, Ghost, Fast Hand, Scanvenger, Engineer, Dexterity. and a SMG with silencer only to get scavanger packs when you run out of rockets.

Its great for Groundwar domination and when ever you hear "we losing B, or A,C" then run to the point and shoot at the flag, chances are you get a multikill.

Level 24

I don't see many on core tdm but came up against a class player last night on Express, hats off to the guy because he was running around like a mad man torturing my team and especially me.

Level 20
Highlighted

Hardcore people don't tend to like it because I guess you don't have to aim too closely to you target to get a kill.  But then if they hate it that bad they can play core.

Level 31

Quick Scoping RPG'S.

Thats Black Ops2; how many times have you seen some guy in a kill cam, run arund a corner, whip out his RPG secondary half zoom in before the rocket is already flying at the opponent. lol

Its a piss off, but not nearly as much as a piss off as half the other stuff in this game. It is very entertaining when people get mad though lol

Level 2

I didn't even think that RPG's were an issue in this game, But hey you find out stuff when you look on the forums

Level 12

Yeah I didnt think RPGs were something people whined about, I mean, Flak Jacket stops a direct impact RPG in HC, whats the problem. Accuracy gets worse as the range increases, unless you have fast hands its slow to bring out, neither free fire rocket shoots straight in this game, seems like they have been nerfed quite a bit.

Level 25

Studios