This is a solution to all the rage quitters.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: This is a solution to all the rage quitters.

in reply to bltzazrael

If you want to stop rage quitters then education is the solution. I rage quit, so much that I nearly stopped playing cod. If it wasn't for the occasional mature thread on these forums I probably would have stopped playing by now.

There seems to be a cycle with cod. Start off green, enjoy the game, learn the game, go orange, understand when you get beaten and understand when it's the connection issues that beat you, go red, finally suss that you're taking it too serious and hardcore can still give you your kicks. It takes some longer than others to see it, some never see it at all.

I read a thread with mature players and it really opened my eyes and since then I've switched back to hardcore and for once have a high win loss(albeit in one mode hc ffa) and think before I back out.

It's been said many times before if you can't kill anyone the game isn't fun, hence the rage quitting. Core is unplayable for me due to the "whatever the current excuse is" and it's probably that way for many others too. So it doesn't surprise me that it's getting on peoples nerves that people quit too much.

Level 16

in reply to Ss78_

I appreciate your enthusasium about the issue, but deranking or lowering xp won't help. They simply don't care about it enough. Some do, but the majority don't. I can't recall the last winning match I played in which multiple people on the losing team didn't quit just prior to the match ending or when it does end and the scoreboard comes up. In either case they forfeit their match bonus XP which is A LOT.

Why they quit that late in the match just prior to gaining massive XP is beyond me. They either don't have an understanding of it or they care too much about being on the bottom of the scoreboard, even though their stats suck to begin with usually.

Level 1

in reply to bltzazrael

I think this is the dumbest idea truthfully if you want people to quit backing out then you need to fix the problem. There not backing out cause they have to many xp points so taken them away isnt gonna fix anything. Maybe if the fix the lag, and the spawn, and if you think people are backing out cause the people they are playing up again are better then they need to match people together with the same kd.

Level 1

in reply to bltzazrael

I think this is the dumbest idea truthfully if you want people to quit backing out then you need to fix the problem. There not backing out cause they have to many xp points so taken them away isnt gonna fix anything. Maybe if the fix the lag, and the spawn, and if you think people are backing out cause the people they are playing up again are better then they need to match people together with the same kd.

Level 1

in reply to bltzazrael

It's pretty harsh but the backlash from a system like these will be more damaging to Treyarch than help. The way the game plays and the way you get a probation for something that's not your fault, like getting kicked out of a lobby is bad enough. Imagine the hate that will flood the forums if you get deranked instead of a 5 minute temporary ban for something that may not even be your fault.

Level 35

Studios