This game would be one of the best COD if....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

This game would be one of the best COD if....

1.People would die when you shoot them. I get the jump on people hitting them shot after shot and I die. My sons make me look like a clown when I play and even they are having the same issues.

2. When you used engineering the bouncning betties glowed red all the time like they are supposed. Half the time they don't.

3. When you are eyeing a sniper perch and you get killed by him that he showed up on the screen. He did not show up until the kill cam. He ran out shot and ran back. This was not shown during real time.

4. When you are using blind eye you are not killed by an Hunter Killer. No one was around me, so that was not the reason. This has happened many times.

anyhow this game would be my favorite COD if these things would be fixed. Right now as it stands MW2 and MW3 are better because their issues were no where near as bad as these are. Yeah 3 had bad lag, but I would get a fair shot when fighting most of the time. In this one it's like 15% me 85% them.

Level 18
6 REPLIES

Re: This game would be one of the best COD if....

in reply to IndianaSamurai

This game is one of the best CODs.  Only time can tell(a year or so when MW4 comes out and everyone praises BO2 for being so well made).

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Agreed. It's funny how great the past games are when the new ones come out. I've enjoyed every COD since the first one.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to iivrruummii

agree 100% im yet to have an issue with the game

Level 3

1. I solved my Lag problems by ignoring party/clan based game modes.

2. I agree, it must be a bug or something. Hope they fix this soon.

3. Thats because he has a lower ping to Host then you, its not your fault either.

4. Haven't experienced it yet.

Overall i find Black Ops 2 to be the best Call of Duty ever made, no game is ever perfect but this game is near close to being perfect. No noob tubes, no commando, no ghost campers, no assassin campers, no op killstreaks, no op perks. Love it.

Level 24

This game would be great if......3arc didn't leave the hardcore community on that deserted island of reject toys from Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer. Good game, ghost is really dumb cause you have to be in full sprint for it to work.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

If it didnt have 100ms-200ms ping on split screen while not on the internet. same xbox.

If the bullet damage was consistant. instead of every person having a different amount of health to make up for the fact that they suck at this game.

Level 6

Studios