This game is very poor

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: This game is very poor

in reply to Fireman0025

Absolutely, I can actually play a COD game day one. The hit detection feels good so far also. More like BO and thats the way I prefer it.

Level 10

in reply to cwatz

I think it's different, (in a good way) and people are going to have to learn to adapt to the change.

Level 4

in reply to cwatz

One hour of game play has you crying already!

Level 9

in reply to cwatz

Have to agree with the topic. So many poor areas of the game fom a multi-million cash company. For me first biggest let down was the state of the graphics! anybody who has played a little game called HALO 4 will be utterly shocked at the these graphics from BO2, no real improvement on BO1.

And yeah the whole multiplayer part of the game is less to be desired, played it for around 2 hours and it dosent hold a lasting value like BO1 and MW3 (eventually did). All the guns sound the same and it just seems to be a case of stand still and wait for enemies to spawn around you on FFA. Not impressed at all by the lack of detail and thought that has gone into the game, reminds me of playing a FPS about 2 years ago expected a lot more HUGE let down 3Arc

Level 1

in reply to 360Gamer4eva

You tried them all out already? That was quick.

Level 10

in reply to AirborneI

Well out of the 20 i have tried they sound the same, why would the rest be different if the M8A1, SCAR, SMR and type 25 all sound the same as do the SMG's. Don;t get me wrong that isn't really a concern just another straw on the camels back. It wouldnt have taken much to register some different sounds. Its the same through the whole game really, and is it me or have they reduced the difficulty of veteran? it seems very easy against the other COD's

Level 1

in reply to 360Gamer4eva

Two hours of gameplay of BLOPS 2 vs a week of play of Halo 4.  GTFOUT OF HERE!

Level 9

in reply to cwatz

Whats this lad talkin about just put the game in runs like a dream.NEW IW go hang your head in shame or better yet go flush your self down BOG first & last post

Level 1

in reply to cwatz

Whats this lad talkin about just put the game in runs like a dream.NEW IW go hang your head in shame or better yet go flush your self down BOG first & last post

Level 1

in reply to cwatz

Yep .. disappointed fan right here as well. Goodbye treyarch.. hello Bungie (i mean microsoft studios halo4)!

Level 1

Studios