This game is a lie. A joke. A fake. A controlled illusion.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: This game is a lie. A joke. A fake. A controlled illusion.

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I'm sorry. But anyone who brings up KD as the backbone to their argument of why this game is not flawed deserves no respect, in my opinion.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

It was a bad way to express it, I will give you that... but the argument about making it so that anybody can succeed is a flawed one. I do believe they have evened the playing field somewhat, but by making it so that good players can be successful, where in past games some people were successful by exploiting flaws in the system, and those who played honestly were stuck amongst the "average" players because of that. I think this game has exposed some of the "good" players from past games and allowed those who were marginalized to shine.

I think Jayson's point is that good players are still good, bad players are still bad. I still see a lot of consistency in the scoreboards. The same players tend to be near the top, others may have a good game here or there but will usually be closer to the middle or bottom.  If the game was made so anyone could be good, this wouldn't be so. Veteran/experienced/"good" players would benefit as well as the "lesser" players.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

I have been playing video games for a while also,  since the Atari 2600,  that's beside the point.  

What I have noticed is the same people I know who were good at prior COD games are good at this one,  those who were not are not..

Yes of course they are targeting casuals,  that's where the money is,  but the better players still get the better of the casuals.   That's has been my experience..

Level 6

in reply to jaysonsp

I still would classify myself as good in this game. Doesn't mean much, though. When you compare BO2 with previous COD's, you notice heaps of differences. If you can't notice them, you are a casual. You don't pay attention to small details. That's a fact. I can see them. Many others can, too. Why can't you?

Level 6

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

I notice they are going after casual, but I still have no problem playing against them...

Level 6

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

Input from casual players and Treyarch fanboys is frowned upon on threads like this one. So if you fall under the anyone of the categories previously mentioned, just don't bother leaving a reply.

Level 6

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

When i have a VSAT up and is aimed at(and pre-firing) the noob coming around a corner, only to get insta-killed by him hipfiring his weapon, just because he can see me 200ms before i can see him.

This game is a lie. A joke. A fake. A controlled illusion.

Level 6

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

If the OP was tired of this lie he would have left already.

"I am going to leave this game" doesnt work if you dont leave.

No one from TreyArch has come here and said the lag in THIS gmae is all in our heads. they never responded either way.

The fact you keep claiming that part where we say their is no lag is getting old. you KNOW we state there is some problems in this gmae but meanwhile you keep repeating the same old thing.

You dont have the guts to leave this game.

Claiming the end is coming is nothing when you are still here. YOU need to make the end show up. Of course the end is coming , that happens with ALL games sooner or later. You are throwing that statement around just like a person with "The end is near" sign on their chest.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Oh, trust me, big boy. I will leave the game. The future is looking bright for the FPS genre and Call of Duty isn't included. It's going to take a miracle for COD developers to make the game take skill again. I will buy you a steak dinner if we see another COD4.

Level 6

in reply to WAR_x_BORN

WAR x BORN wrote:

Oh, trust me, big boy. I will leave the game. The future is looking bright for the FPS genre and Call of Duty isn't included. It's going to take a miracle for COD developers to make the game take skill again. I will buy you a steak dinner if we see another COD4.

So, it took my ex girlfreind 4 years to leave me after she promised me one day she will leave. so what is stopping you.

Lets see you man up and leave. We dont need any false promises.

We dont need to see you make promises like a politician trying to get votes. Lets see some honest ACTION.

Level 72

Studios