This diehard COD fan is returning this game tomorrow. :( unplayable due to lag comp

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: This diehard COD fan is returning this game tomorrow. :( unplayable due to lag comp

in reply to MonsterE231

I've posted in numerous lag threads as well.  That video above happens to me upwards of 15 times per game.  I guess we now know what Treyarch meant when they said "The future is black"

Level 2

Re: This diehard COD fan is returning this game tomorrow. :( unplayable due to lag comp

in reply to NathansCommunit

The future is black, indeed. Well, at least they are honest with their slogan.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Yeah, after trying to enjoy this game, but finally coming to the realization that it's just not good, I think the series headed in the same direction as the Guitar Hero franchise, and deservingly so.

Level 4

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Its disgraceful.

Level 9

in reply to MLGTWISTED

Don't return the game burn it and mail the ashes to 3arc

Level 6

in reply to oustinks2

BOYCOTT ALL TREYARCH PRODUCTS.

Level 3

in reply to MonsterE231

Selling my copy as well. My last straw was when I killed an enemy near a carepackage, went up to capture it and the same guy spawned RIGHT BEHIND ME and killed me. I just sat there with my jaw on the floor for a minute then turned off the console.

Level 3

in reply to MonsterE231

believe me man you're not the only one! This game is a joke, by far the WORST CoD ever...I already returned 1 copy because I was lucky enough not to have opened it yet..Not only are the maps ridiculous, but the lag comp just pushes it over the edge. I have also spent more time on the internet/forums complaing/finding ways to fix this problem and no, switching to best hardly helped at all. I was so excited for this game...What a letdown. I always wondered why people would knock treyarchs dick in the dirt because I thought bo1 was pretty fun...But now I know why! It's honestly funny because this game has so many problems but the lag is so bad that's really all you hear about...The spawns are the worst I've ever seen, graphics, sound, quality...EVERYTHING. I could go on for hours. I feel like I'm playing a game from 10 years ago. I can almost promise I won't buy another treyarch game on release unless they fix this shit ASAP

Level 1

in reply to pRoJeKT1

I totally agree, the spawning system is also ridiculous but I think if the lag problem was fixed I could use the spawning to my advantage.

Level 2

in reply to MonsterE231

Lag compensation can be a good thing when it makes the game fair. Other shooters had lag comp' but never to this degree.

Level 2

Studios