This %]*{*{ connection interrupted

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

This %]*{*{ connection interrupted

Doesn't it usually happen when the host leaves? Apparently no host left but I got the connection interrupted message. I've seen the message plenty of times before but this is te 3rd time I've dead right after the message!!!!! Grrr

Level 8
6 REPLIES

Re: This %]*{*{ connection interrupted

in reply to Myramuff

It's either your connection or the host's connection that is faulty.  If it's happening across multiple lobbies and somewhat regularly then I'd say that it's your connection.  A number of things can cause this.  It could be a cable or splitter going bad, or maybe your router or something else entirely.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I'm usually the host though. My connection used to be bad til we got a new router so I don't understand :/ this is just pissing me off though especially when I can't see anything yet it lags for me and and the enemy gets the kill. So unfair

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Myramuff

You might want to check your cables and I would also log into your router and check your upload and download power levels.  If your upload is too high or your download is too low you may be losing connection briefly to your ISP.  That was the problem that I ran into when I upgraded my router awhile back.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Thanks for your inputs. I don't have the router in my room so ill have to ask my brother to fix it. And ohh go figure it just happened to me again!!!! Smiley Sad

Level 8

in reply to Myramuff

Have you adapted the new connection to the router?

Usually when you get a new router, you will recieve a new ip, you don´t have open ports for your console...

This causes the connection interrupts usually, you should look up the ip and set this ip to dmz.

GL!

Level 16

in reply to Myramuff

It's either your connection, the host dashing or the host is choking off his upload.

Level 9

Studios