These are the people who now play your game.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: These are the people who now play your game.

in reply to creaper21

Sound Perks??? They don't even work. Motion Sensors??? You mean Sensor gernades right?? That's more to help you find the camper. Mines are a key to tell you where the campers is hiding, plus use lightweight and you can just go right by them. So right there they're trying to get more people to run and gun.

Also what sounds more fun.

6v6 all full of campers that don't even move or 6v6 all full of runner and gunners that playing the game right.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

You know what sounds even more fun than both of those? 6 campers vs. 6 rushers.

If they truly did make this game for rushers, there would've been far more effective ways of doing so. But they didn't.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

Cause with the amount of new players coming in they can't. They don't know who will rush and who doesn't. What they need to do is add a punishment. Just like they did for rage quiters. If you're going camp for too long than you can't play. ( Besides snipers ).

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

The sound perk ie AWARENESS works fine on my TurtleBeach x12's bass boost up to the max and in the Audio Options of the main menu try presets - BASSBOOSTER makes the footsteps much clearer I didnt know till a fellow clan memeber told me today

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

Not many know that. I did the same thanks too someone telling me but footsteps are still low compare to the overpower stirep in MW3.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

It doesnt help on the smaller maps as there is too much gun fire and explosions to make out the footsteps plus other team memebers footsteps which I end up killing sometimes mistaking them for an enemy. But since using awareness I get a few more kills when on a decent connection

Level 4

in reply to redx165

Nah

Level 7

in reply to Paddi1

Re-read my post genius, I didn't say hide in a corner. And to say that going 8-23 is how you are supposed to play the game is super ignorant! I don't camp and I don't only run. I adapt to how the game goes and I'm smart enough to know that constantly running into the enemy's spawn and getting killed is not the way to play. I usually finish anywhere from 15-25 kills and 5-10 deaths. I'm not the greatest but 95% of the time I finish positive and that's how you win the game.

Level 27

in reply to Paddi1

I ran into that exact same scenario on the same map with them holding up in the same location (overwatch's outside the main spawns). Sensor Grenades and double nades got them out, then I just watched the ladder and caught them numerous times trying desperately to get back up there. They eventually gave up. GG no QQ.

in reply to Paddi1

I wouldn't play that way...but to each their own I guess. They are easy kills anyhow. Whenever you have a nade then just toss it up there...BOOM...dead camper!!

Level 4

Studios