These are the people who now play your game.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: These are the people who now play your game.

in reply to Audiophile1

blackhats make them kill themselves.

Level 4

in reply to Paddi1

This happened to me the other day. What I do is run a danger close class and just toss nades all day long up there. Concussions and frags or stickys. Its quite fun and rewarding to clear a whole camp out. If you cant kill them try to get your tearm to just completely avoid that area. Then they get mad and try to actually play. Thats when things get humorous.

Level 10

in reply to Paddi1

When i first started i would camp trying to figure things out. I dont as much now, but in situations i will mostly in objective based matches. Patience is definately a virtue to do this though. I have to move more often than not now lol.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Paddi1

And in the end, one flashbang would have made him go away.

I would also rather have him on my team over some idiot who is blindly rushing around, making us lose.

Level 29

in reply to Paddi1

I would rather have a camper on my team who finishes positive than a wannabe runner who goes 10-23 like it was mentioned above. I hate being on teams when they don't bunker down and hold an area of the map and they just run into the enemy like they're suicide bombers! If your team is getting shot up then it's time to bunker down and make the enemy come to you. I'm not saying hide in a corner for the rest of the map, just quit running into the area they have locked down! All you wannabe runners need to learn how to play the game and quit going 8-25, seriously. Go play core.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

People who rush go 10-23 because they are trying to kill that one person. 

Imagine a game where everyone camped.

Now Imagine a game where everyone ran around.

Which one sounds like more fun?

Level 5

in reply to Paddi1

Campers don't want to admit that their playstyle ruins this game. Even if these run and gunners go bad atleast they're playing it how it's suppose to be played.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

Whoever said that's how the game is supposed to be played? The way I see it, the rushers turned this game into something CoD is not. Pacman.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

COD is a FAST PACE game. Well since MW2 people started camping for those killstreaks. Look what they're doing with the maps. There is like 3 different spots to get flank. It's also SMG friendly. They have Ghost so you have to run around. Look at the guns. Mostly all OP SMGs. They bought back Lightweight cause it help keep the game fast. Even shotguns are better.

Black Ops 2 is trying to get people back into rushing. ( The right way )

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

They still have motion sensors, mines, sound perks. All of which help campers more than anything. Either way, that doesn't mean the game is supposed to be played a certain way.

I never camped for killstreaks. I camp because blind idiots keep coming and allowing me to do well. If I happen to get a killstreak, well, that's extra. And as long as those players exist, I'll keep camping.

And in the end, the lag will continuously prevent anyone who rushes from consistently doing well.

Level 29

Studios