There's always that guy....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: There's always that guy....

in reply to MrCoates28210

After putting myself through some of these challenges, I'd say don't be too quick to judge. I have had a lot of success in this game, but in trying to finish some of these guns I have had terrible matches. I tend to still hover around the top of the scoreboard in most matches, but I have had a few where nothing seems to work for me.

If it happens consistently, then yes there is an issue. But don't judge too quickly.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

IW/3arc have gone to great lengths to make sure that CoD is as casual a gaming experience as it can get. They have filled the game with so much "stuff" that winning means absolutely nothing now. 

Nobody should go into a match (solo) thinking/expecting to win. There will always be 1-3 people on your team doing exactly what IW/3arc want them to be doing, and that is to die ~40 times trying to get their diamond shield, etc.

Level 1

in reply to Sitdownbia

Sitdownbia wrote:

IW/3arc have gone to great lengths to make sure that CoD is as casual a gaming experience as it can get. They have filled the game with so much "stuff" that winning means absolutely nothing now. 

Nobody should go into a match (solo) thinking/expecting to win. There will always be 1-3 people on your team doing exactly what IW/3arc want them to be doing, and that is to die ~40 times trying to get their diamond shield, etc.

I love that guy....crossbow makes quick work of him

Level 1

MrCoates28210 wrote:

No matter what lobby, game mode, win or lose, anything! 

There will always be, always! 2+ people at the bottom of the leader board with 4 - 18

Seriously are people that bad? Scratch that, are that MANY people that bad?

They may be new to the game......You have to start somewhere..

OR

They are just terrible, which doesn't matter as long as they're enjoying themselves.

Level 8

There's always that guy that waits for the enemy to kill you before they kill the enemy..

Level 1

Not everyone is fortunate enough to err on the right side of lag, is all I'll say.

Level 9

People are just that bad. Played with a guy the other day on HC CTF who apparently his controller did not work or he just did not understand WTF was going on. An enemy ran right by him and grabbed flag and took off in a b line away from him. He never shot.  I was literally screaming at him to shoot and his excuse was: "I can't sprint with these joysticks"...

WTF does that have to do with shooting the dude with a KILL sign above his head?

So yes, people are just bad.

BuX
Level 6

There's always that guy that Complains.

This is how I categorize it.

If you complain about dieing for any reason, blaming your teammates it's your fault for not getting a team/clan together and playing team based games.

If you do have a team and get mad at them for something going wrong. What an affair.

If you blame the other team for something because you lost. You suck and are just a poor loser.

If you blame the internet WTF you got a better idea for an internet communication?

Exception: Someone cheating.

If you blame game dev's. Yep it's there fault they made a game for us to play even if it's so called copy paste. You try making a game and tell me how it works out?  And then have millions of people playing it. Would you change a thing?   And that's the problem they do when someone complains about something from above. They should only listen to creative thinking ONLY, not complaints from someone being a poor player(loser).

Level 9

Also I've heard many EXTREMELY young people on the mic playing, and they usually always go 1-15+

Thought this was supposed to be an 18 rated game.

Level 4

MrCoates28210 wrote:

Also I've heard many EXTREMELY young people on the mic playing, and they usually always go 1-15+

Thought this was supposed to be an 18 rated game.

To buy yes to play nope. If you have a teammate that goes negative it's your own fault get a team together or don't complain.

Level 9

Studios