There's always that guy....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: There's always that guy....

in reply to MrCoates28210

Some people just don't get the concept of tactics. If I'm doing bad in a match I'll lockdown an area to try and turn the tide, it usually works. Caution is a tactic, running around like dead chickens is not.

Level 27

Ive played 4 games straight with someone in my lobby that was in the whole game on my team and then not and so on for those 4 games and he went 0 in score. This is domination it happened in

Level 5

Guy might be boosting, take a second and see if the guy on the other team going 45-5 is on his friends list, chances are he\she is...

Level 32

Lol. I ask myself how can someone be that bad too in my team. I don't as far to see what they're doing to die but I just say they are physically and mentally challenged and should not play this game. I don't care if they do bad I just care if I'm doing good or not. All future cod games should have a rule if you don't have a kd that's even they you shouldn't be allowed to play!

Level 8

in reply to Myramuff

Oh well that would exclude too much people just think about the noobies how many funny moments would you have missed without them

Level 16

in reply to Myramuff

Maybe they should just take out the K/D so people can enjoy the game for what it is. People take this GAME way to seriously. It's not real the life, the numbers don't matter. And because I LIKE the game I will continue to play with my lousy .43 K/D. Besides if it wasn't for people like me then people like you wouldn't have the high K/D's you do have. So maybe you should be thanking us instead of telling us we shouldn't be allowed to play!!!

Level 1

in reply to sargessexy1

I love your attitude. It's too bad more people can't/don't think this way. I'm not perfect, but I can usually tolerate quite a bit. I have friends that I play with who have low k/d ratios (mine's nothing special) but we just have fun

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to sargessexy1

True too. Seriously though why continue to play if you kept getting owned. I see some people are very determined but you're rightSmiley Happy practice makes perfect. At least you try it's all that counts.

Level 8

in reply to Myramuff

I continue to play because I truly enjoy playing and for the most part I can hold my own or at least feel I am contributing to a win. Plus once in blue moon I have a really awesome match like today, scored 3 longshots in the same life, got a rare (for me) bloodthirsty, ran all my scorestreaks, don't know how many doublekills and finished in the top three. So even though matches like this don't happen very often, I love it when I can kick some serious butt. LOL.

Level 1

That will happen with new players who don't know the map. Or their lag is just crap - i.e. the guy from Texas being paired against a team of UK'ers.

Level 2

Studios