The worst amount of cheating ever

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The worst amount of cheating ever

in reply to smokesdope

all you need to do is go on to youtube and see the amount of cheating going on. Aimbots lagswitches modbox etc. there is little to nothing done about it.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to darthdink

That's on PC, mate. It's way harder to use external hacks on XBOX. I came from the PC platform and got sick of the hacks.

Level 35

in reply to darthdink

Lol if its on you tube it must be true :/ . I was in IWEnforcers last year and learned ALOT of what's possible and what's not and the lengths some people will go to cheat in a computer game! Aimbots etc don't exist on the latest editions of CoD Xbox/PS3 but PC is a different story .

Level 24

in reply to darthdink

After some research I did find that hackers are using ModBox 5.1 in Black ops 2 on the 360. How saturated the game is with these cheaters is not known. I can say I have noticed some iffy stuff in this game, but most can be attributed to lag.

I will say that when a guy across the map is running, turns around and heads to a window pulls up and fires for a head shot, that is fishy. This was w/o a uav being up.

Level 22

in reply to darthdink

Dyslexia doesn't affect paragraphs now does it.

You're proabably experiencing the wonderful affects of lag compensation, Quickscopers will always be in CoD they are hated but seems they can't be got rid of.

Level 10

in reply to English_Johnnie1

The weight of a high powered scope is phenomenal. Let's slow them down and add even more to their ADS unless prone.

To counter this, make some large maps.

Level 11

in reply to English_Johnnie1

Dyxlia affect all aspects of reading and writting.

As for get rid of the problem that is quickscoppers yea they could if they wanted too. but so far all are saying the other real issue is lag. well not really. when no UAV's are up and their doing things that can't be repeted by others I say thats cheating. ie players on flat ground who can jusmp over a player stab someone when there not even facing that player is more than just lag.

Level 1

Studios