The worst amount of cheating ever

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The worst amount of cheating ever

in reply to darthdink

I know you're new to the forums but when I'm lagging badly, I'm not even getting hitmarkers. The enemies on my screen are not even where my screen shows me. Killcams shows that I'm shooting a good 3 feet to his side and he's shooting back at me but on my screen, my aim is spot on.

It's not input lag and it's not my monitor. I'm playing on a very fast gaming monitor.

What's your KD and SPM?

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Now that is one of the other things I have spotted. getting clean hits to what I can see yet the playback shows them in another location or noone there and getting hit and kill cam shows a diff thing from what I see just happend. My kd etc is not that hot but those I run with are very good and its also driving them up the wall. with 20 meg optical BB and a plasma screen I should personaly have no delay issues.

darthdink

in reply to darthdink

Try making the person with the lowest stats in terms of KD and SPM the party leader. It will put you on lobbies with matching stats as the leader.

I do not notice any lag issues on my secondary account with low KD and SPM. I don't know what's causing the lag but at this point I believe that matchmaking is playing a huge role on the lag. When I'm playing on my main account, I am getting paired with people from 1,500 miles away and that's causing me to experience sync issues.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to darthdink

That was very poorly written and confusing. You claim people cheat, but im picturing them being better then you and making some good shots and you assume it is cheating. Maybe put some facts out there and make it legible next time

Woogs89

in reply to Woogs89

I have dyxlia. Thats a medical issue with writing. Do you feel smart being a grammer nazi! the point is made and understood. As for better players yea there are plenty out there I have no issues with lossing  FAIR fight. To fill you in I am no slouch and can spot problems like cheating and lagswitches a mile away. Same as the others I run with. Now dont be a muppet and blindly defend some thing just because it makes you feel smart. It only shows you to be a fool!

darthdink

in reply to darthdink

awww you called me a muppet, you know how to cut to the core of me baxter.

Woogs89

in reply to Woogs89

I was being polite. I see not point in giving abuse over the net. So take it as a kindness on my part to only say that!

darthdink

in reply to Woogs89

File this one under: "Everyone's using headglitches, I'm getting lag and can no longer achieve the scores I used to".

Nothing the OP said confirms any sort of cheating. Are there mods appearing for this game? Yes, daily. But those are outweighed by the exploits built in to the game, from invisible riot shields to wall banging with SMGs.

Anyone who likes to know what they're up against online keeps an eye on the modding forums so they know what to expect next. Is it widespread? Not so much.

DR65DR1

in reply to darthdink

I got a message earlier saying that I mod. I wasn't using the FAL either so it couldn't have been confused with select fire. I just think some people are dumb and refuse to believe that they can die.

landon0606

in reply to landon0606

No bother with getting killed in the game. it a diffrent matter when using a 50cal up close and personal and not getting a hit marker but ther person can turn and put 2 rounds in and dead. Well that is cheating. The amount of cheating going on is grosly underestimated. Almost every day I get msgs to asking about joinging for some sort of cheat. anything from promotion cheats to what ever.... the biggest issue I can see is deniyal of the issues in this game than the others before it.

darthdink

Studios