'The worm' THe Ultimate Camper Class

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: 'The worm' THe Ultimate Camper Class

in reply to DMDeathMachine

I am a run and gunner and i did see a worm video and yes i have been playing with the class for laughs... let me tel you it is realy funny too see the other team rage quit almost everytime lmao

Level 1

in reply to KingWeedy420

I just love it when I see (running Engineer) that someone has a shield set up in the upper floor of highjacked. I just shoot FMJ through the floor behind the shield and get him every time. They are the ones that usually rage quit.

Level 4

I've seen a few of his vids. and I still can't believe there is no one on the enemy team smart enough to have an EMP+engineer class to get him out of his spots. There are more videos on him. Not just on hijacked but almost every map.

How is it possible you play against an entire team with no one having an EMP+engineer class.

It's just weird Smiley Frustrated

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

That is what amazes me about this class is that it works, despite all the ways that this can be countered (EMP grenades/FMJ) nobody actually manages to do it and entire teams still run into the room hoping to kill him, even if I didn't have a class capable of clearing all this crap I sure as hell would not go back into the room after I died the first time.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to QwertyBoredom

Same here!

Level 14

in reply to QwertyBoredom

I think all my classes have engineer/EMP, people like the worm either leave the game or give up and play normally after I've shat on their parade a few times. Saw a MP doing it on a Plaza roof last night, 2 EMPs and a C4 later and he left the game to preserve his 2.25 K/D.

Level 16

You'll be surprised how many people dont run with emp or engineer, especially if they are non objective players.

Level 3

Me and a buddy were playing Hijacked and came across two people trying this in the engine room, I switched to my LMG/EMP support class and he switched to his shield/RPG class, we cleared them out and they came straight back so we ended up out camping the campers.

By the end of the game we had 2 guardians and 2 sentry guns down there, it was a little bit embarrasing when the final kill cam showed me down there with all that kit spraying an LSAT.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

you becoame the very thing you where trying to stop lol

Level 2

LOL!!! Great video!! Lots of laughs!!

Level 12

Studios