The reason I think this is one of the worst CODs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

The reason I think this is one of the worst CODs

Okay, so I liked this game at first, I loved the innovation, dealt with the fact that the lag and spawns were the worst ever and enjoyed it...until now.

So me and my mates had a few goes on offline, fooling around with bots etc (knives only, no scopes only etc.) but this morning when I go onto live it says "all your stats have been reset" immmediatly I was like SHIT. but when I looked on it I found out that my rank was still there, all my guns were unlocked, but any attachments, perks, permenant unlocks, lethals, equipment and scorestreaks were all locked again with NO TOKENS GIVEN BACK. What the hell? can someone explain to me why this has happened? Cause BO2 has done nothing. I have never boosted, hack, dashborded, cheated or anything like that. Is anyone else getting this bullcrap from treyarch? I knew that black ops 2 was poorly executed with lag, spawns and armies of bugs but this, really? Someone help me, please, cause this is unacceptable.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: The reason I think this is one of the worst CODs

in reply to George551

Theres a place to report things like this and im pretty sure an all CAPS rage post calling the game shit isnt the correct way of going about it.

Level 4

in reply to cmjrobinson

Please then tell me where it is. I have looked at the customer support but, frankly, with the hoards of people saying how bad it is I may not bother. If you have deemed to comment on this in the way that you did then surely you yourself have some kind of great experience on solving these things, please tell me how you did it,

Level 1

in reply to George551

BO2 is the best game ever made.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

It a great game but poorly exectuted in my experience, great ideas but let down by technical dificulties.

Level 1

in reply to George551

BO2 is much better than MW3.  MW3 was basically MW2 with a even more bad ideas, support killstreaks, worse deathstreaks, revenge spawn system, etc.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to George551

The scorestreak system sucks and the connections are god awful.  MW3 wins, aside the deathstreaks and overpowered secondaries.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

i like the scorestreak system way better then killstreaks. Assist kills actually mean something. It opens up a lot more playstyles then just "go kill badguys". I like BO2 a lot more then MW3. Just my opinion.

Level 8

Studios