The "My brother played on my account so my k/d sucks" excuse.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

The "My brother played on my account so my k/d sucks" excuse.

I always here this excuse all over the forums and especially in game that there brother or friend played so extensively on their account that their k/d is now terrible. I think it's hilarious when people try to use this excuse, as if anyone cares that their k/d is bad in the first place. They try to make themselves and other people think they are better than they are by making an excuse for a low k/d. I think its so funny especially when 90% of the time its not true. Has anyone else heard an excuse like this?

This is not a discussion talking about k/d and if it matters blah blah blah. Im not interested in discussing k/d or stats at all. I'm just wondering what excuses some of you guys have heard for someones stats being really low.

Level 4
13 REPLIES

Re: The "My brother played on my account so my k/d sucks" excuse.

in reply to TheKiNGBowDown

I'm not bothered how low or even how high someone's stats are.....They're totally irrelevant to me.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

haha thats what I was trying to say. I said I wasn't discussing stats. I was just wondering if you heard some wacky excuses for people having low stats. People are always posting the forums, especially the clan forums, that "Their k/d is a .80 and low because their brother or sister or someone played on their account and made it that low".

Level 4

Due to them being irrelevent to me........the topic never comes up for discussion.

You see occasional K/D related posts here also, but not many thankfully.

Level 18
Highlighted

I've never heard this.

To me, you are only as good as your last game. Anyone who brags about their stats loses a lot of credibility in my eyes.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Its thier cat that gets all the poor scores in the game and they know it.

Dogs are loyal and will not play the game with expressed permission.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

"Their"....

Level 3

I've never seen it on this forum.

And no, I won't ask what your KD is

Level 29

I love it when someones trash talking and citing their KD, and a little investigation unearths a woeful W/L. I usually tell them they will be dashboarding soon. I haven't been wrong yet

To be honest, I like prats like that, always gives me a giggle even if they host dash. I'm not a spectacular player by any means, but I'm good enough to make a habitual dashboarder leave

Level 31

my favorite excuse for someone doing poorly in a game "i just play for fun"... yea... because winning is oh so boring. that Orbital... boring... that warthog, super boring... that AGR the most boring ever.

Level 45

Studios