The "Big Day"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The "Big Day"

in reply to Wolfpack4Life

My hopes and reality are most likely not going to be compatible, but a guy can dream, right?

I just personally found both the game and these forums a lot more fun when I looked at it in a positive light. I all but gave up on MW3 after a tough stretch, but when I finally went back I just decided to have fun and not stress. My stats and gameplay drastically improved, and I was happier with it.

There is enough negativity out there, I don't need it swirling around my video game, which is meant to make me happy.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

No judgment for using second chance then

Level 17

in reply to That5What5Up

I am shocked and appalled.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

I did go positive in all those games though, not bad for a core player...next time your group should try GW with me

Level 17

in reply to That5What5Up

I didn't really have a group. The other guy is on my list and I haven't played with him in forever. He just kind of joined. My team on Kowloon was horrible, no communication. I kept getting spawn killed at the end because I had no clue where they were.

Activision Ambassador

I'll try and keep my mouth shut in the future

Level 1

in reply to Willzy123-V_2

Good luck with that Willzy! LOL

Naww, keep up the discussions, it makes this place interesting.

Activision Ambassador

Oh I'll still be here! Til the end!

Level 1

Studios