The logic of carepackage sharing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

The logic of carepackage sharing

When i get bored and don't know what to do then i pick the carepackage and i share it with my team of randoms. Its kinda fun helping my team getting few more kills by giving them free scorestreaks, but there is one problem that happens since MW2 and its that people are scared to pick it up.

Any tips how to tell them to pick up the carepackage? what i've tried so far is communication (totally pointless here in europe) and giving them hints by shooting at the package with a silenced weapons but nothing helped.

Level 24
9 REPLIES

Re: The logic of carepackage sharing

in reply to FixBlops2

If calling out through the mic fee pack doesnt work i dont think much else will bud.

Level 23

in reply to FixBlops2

really every time i see someone trying to get a carepackage here people try anything they can to steal it

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

Agreed! They always try and steal mine.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

lolwut.  I must get your lobbies.  May be they've been killed enough times by a booby trapped crate.  I've got a few kills doing that.

Level 31

in reply to FixBlops2

Huh, I have the opposite problem. Plenty of people just sit there and wait like it was meant for them and when they try to grab it I can't reroll it if I want to!

It's too bad that people don't trust me not to take their care packages either, because I'll gladly reroll someone's sh***y reward without trying to steal it :/

Ah well.

Level 2

in reply to FixBlops2

when im bored i throw the package marker down in the middle of the map and pick people off trying to pinch it or kill them while they kill my team trying  to pinch it either way its quick easy kills and sometime i even got to recover it after they give up

Level 25

in reply to FixBlops2

You might need to make yourself a 'I share Carepackages' emblem

Level 20

Brilliant idea! i am gonna do it, thanks obzi!

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I leave things I don't feel are worth my time... RCXD or Death Machine/War Machine (I hate these because I can get more kills with my regular gun and get 100 points for the kills)... Usually my team gets them. If not, whatever. The enemy gets it it's really not a big deal, it's not like I'm going to leave a warthog out there.

That said, you're just getting into lobbies where people don't try and jack every care package that falls down, most of the time they do.

Level 4

Studios