The latest patch and its two biggest mistakes.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The latest patch and its two biggest mistakes.

in reply to Brigaedus

They added recoil to a sub and not a sniper rifle? Now you know the type of people you are dealing with. You can shoot a sniper rifle like an AR with absolutely no recoil, but the subs needed to be nerfed???

Level 3

in reply to DeadsouL1

not sure why they nerfed msmc at all actually.

Level 2

in reply to Brigaedus

Many players like yourself that only use these 2 weapons are the reason for the nerf. They were easy mode. I too used both of these weapons alot for the first month or two but after getting diamond SMGs and diamond ARs I realized I didnt need to use them to do well.

I dont even use SMGs much at all anymore. I dont care how small the map is. Give me a stock and a silencer for my AR and I can hang with any SMG you want to bring to the party. My K/D is much higher with ARs than it is with SMGs. Branch out and challenge yourself. You will soon realize there are many good weapons in this game.

I like the Scar, Tar, An-94, and M27. I thought the Scar was awesome before they buffed it twice. Now I just smoke people with it. Give each weapon its time too. You may not like alot of them at first but once you get used to the recoil with each one weapon they grow on you.

Level 16

in reply to Brigaedus

Aparently, from what a buddy tells me, they fixed the PDW so it doesn't have massive recoil and stuff....Idk why people scream nerf on a gun, you can play the same game, use the same gun! Its not OP. Fix your aim, play smarter.

Level 9

in reply to Brigaedus

the point of it was to balance all smgs but i think that they made them took weak. especially the pdw. i prefer the mp7 now

Level 1

Studios