The game is broken (PROOF)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The game is broken (PROOF)

Evidence not new and not compelling.

Level 44
Highlighted

in reply to gallp13

Spot on Lag has always been present against Bots I used to laugh about it in MW2

As the bot data comes from Treyarch <I guess> then occassional lag due to local conditions to the player should be expected.

Level 7

FTD wrote:

Hate to break it to ya but lag compensation seems to be a grossly over used term around here as the game is simply broken....

Proof:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtYq_oABh_s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You can all do the tests yourselves and you'll come up with the same results.   Keep in mind that this is occurring OFFLINE.

Just a little message to Treyarch/Activision, I've noticed you've been banning users for posting this.  I've violated absolutely zero forum rules by doing so, and if I'm banned believe I'll be going to the BBB with a wonderful example of good olé censorship.  You don't wanna fix your product (or don't know how to)  so you insist upon banning users here or blocking users on Twitter.  I'm screen capping this entire post as it will make for some excellent evidence in small claims.  Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

These videos have been posted numerous time and goteen pulled everytime. Old news.

If you are going to get banned its for spamming the forums which is a violation. You dont own the forum. Activision does.

Moderators consider it spam when there are too many posts of the same subject.

Level 72

I played a few games last night against all bots. I got three hitmarkers sometimes and sometimes 5 hitmarkers. You want o know WHY ?

Because the game was still being played ONLINE even though it was being played "offline".

You still are connected online thru a "server" when you are playing "offline".

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Were you playing local?  I would stay away from that...Glitchy.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

RallyOrDie wrote:

Were you playing local?  I would stay away from that...Glitchy.

Only against regular bots. not against local players. Has not affected me yet.

I hope THAT wont mess it up, but even if it does its only a game.

Thanks for the headsup though.

Level 72

As your peers have stated we have many active threads on this issue already. It is best to post your thoughts in those existing threads so the community's opinion is pooled, rather than fragmented. Multiple threads on the same topic are considered Spam.

Please use the search bar and post your content there.

Thank you,

Claire JeepChick

Studios