The game hasn't even officially launched and Im hearing a lot of negative things alreday????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The game hasn't even officially launched and Im hearing a lot of negative things alreday????

in reply to whhooooooooo

Yea I agree. Im encouraged by his excitement for the game. I like how he isnt afraid to interact with the community. He interacts with the players that have respect. You wont get anywhere with him if you act like a d-bag though.

Level 16

Re: The game hasn't even officially launched and Im hearing a lot of negative things alreday????

in reply to vrefl3xz

you will always get people complaining about every game ever made. you cant please everybody. the best thing for you to do is try it for yourself and make your own judgement on it and now be influenced by others.

I like the game, but i dont love it. there are a few things ruining it for me.

Thin walls
overpowered SMG's with no recoil
Quickscoping is rife. who in the world would be able to carry around a long ass sniper rifle that weighs a ton and lift it that quickly and shoot it that accurately at short range. Snipers are meant to be carried on the persons back until they find a place to set up.

the spawning system. the fact that it doesnt spawn you in a different area when the opposition is in your spawn.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to KnateWood

get away with what is realalistic an dwhat isnt, nothing in a game is real, its about fun... so what if someone QS.. if you hate it so much, and its "cheap" then do it yourself, otherwise leave the match and join another.. im gonna QS at least try and get better at it

Level 18

in reply to ERROR_6_

quit and join another game? where there will be other people doing the same thing. i shouldnt have to considering it shouldnt be in the game

Level 1

in reply to vrefl3xz

The game is out tonight; the people complaining are the ones that got it well before they should have. I understand how time zones affect when OTHER countries get it, but NO ONE in the States should actually have the game yet. If Activision was more stringent on shipping policies through amazon.com, Walmart.com, etc., then people wouldn't be complaining NEARLY as much.

Level 15

in reply to vrefl3xz

i think it been spoiled with the score streaks system its harder to get a uav im not a good player so its harder for me to get score streaks really dissapointed with it ive got mine a day early played online dont like it sorry tryach youve aimed this game at good players not everyone

Level 1

in reply to vrefl3xz

You cannot judge the game till a few weeks after release. Not enough people on the servers right now to complain about lag  and hit detection. Lets be honest here even after the release there will be problems..... as there are with every other multiplayer game with millions playing. 3arch was pretty good about getting patches and hotfixes out in a timely manner in blackops.

Level 34

in reply to vrefl3xz

Of course you are hearing negative things. Take the last 2 COD's and expect the same thing in this one. I don't think that "3rd times the charm" is going to apply in this instance. I think a failure is what is needed to get the franshise to try something more revolutionary and take some risks.

Level 3

Studios