The actual best gun in the game (hardcore)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The actual best gun in the game (hardcore)

in reply to SnoSurfer

SnoSurfer wrote:

M27 better than a SWAT? That has to be a joke. The M27 is the weakest AR in the game. Yes it is accurate, but so is the SWAT as a burst gun.

The problem with the SWAT is also its strength... It will kill in one burst at just about any range IF all three bullets in that burst hit, this is totally out of your control and makes the burst guns very inconsistent.

in LP just about every master rank I have encountered recently has been using the M8A1. kinda annoying to gte one burst but then again... I was a m16 whore in CoD4

Level 45

in reply to SnoSurfer

If it makes you feel better sno, swat is my 2nd favorite AR.

Level 9

in reply to Drummin

You just said the SVU with Acog is a run and gunners dream? A SNIPER Rifle, used for Run and Gunning?! See, thats the problem, its a SNIPER RIFLE not an assault rifle! Oh yeah its easy to snipe cuz if you miss the first 4 or 5 times, you still only got like 10 more shots before you need to reload and usually still get a OHK. NO SKILL SVU

My opinion. If you think the SVU is the best gun, then you think camping and noobtubing are good tactics too.

Level 9

in reply to ItzMeMario

The SVU is definitely the best weapon when it comes to covering choke points/long site lines.  As for camping and tubes, absolutely nothing wrong with both of them. 

Level 3

in reply to Phamien

If your good at sniping, you can manage to use a bolt action, one shot one kill, not Bang miss, bang miss bang crap missed, miss miss miss, HIT! Whoo hooo! Got you mother lover! And then they complain that an FAL or SMR is OP.

Level 9

in reply to ItzMeMario

I agree partly....the SVU is not a sniper rifle though, it is an AR. My opinion. Remember, don't take me to seriously.

Level 9

in reply to Drummin

u almost had me raging....lol Prepared statement as followed "SVU IS A SNIPER! RAWR its in the sniper class!" lol, jokes on me. Sad too many people think its an AR lol

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Drummin

It's a battle rifle/sniper rifle hybrid.  It has no damage drop off and it has uses a body multiplier so no it's not an AR.

Level 31

in reply to Drummin

Teh svu is the easiest gun to use in hc beacuse of its spamability but that does not make it the best gun to use in hc by far.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I hate to use IF, but I'm going to anyway.

IF the SVU had the iron sights option, then it would the absolute best gun in the game. Btw what's with only having one sniper with that option? Weak.

Level 9

Studios