The Wrath of God Mode

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Wrath of God Mode

in reply to IR3DLIN3

It really is ridiculous, last night and the night before met up with person playing HC Cap he went 77-14 and was doing nothing eles but kill whoring i did try to take him on but after seeing him take out three guys that where facing with the greatest of ease i decided to slow my role and take a more defencive role on the team, he of course was runnning around with an smg silenced nothing against them but when they start taking me from across map i try to stay away so i can focus on winning the game. God mode i can handel but when players start talking trash about "Ima beast son! Get on my level Son!" and are so oblivious to the fact that they had an advantage, that gets me sometimes.

Level 7

in reply to IR3DLIN3

I got this "god mode" feeling quite a bit closer to release. I am typically a .75 - .95 KD in CoD games, as I tend to be more focused on capping, defending, planting, defusing, etc. Recently though I have not gotten this (probably been a month or so). When this WOULD happen, I honestly felt kind of dirty lol. I could tell I was OBVIOUSLY ahead of most of the enemies I was killing.

Example (God Mode):

Come around a corner on Yemen, see the guy crouched by the rock in a shadow pointing his gun at the corner I came around, he does NOTHING (doesn't see me on his screen), I draw on him and kill him with 3 type 25 bullets with 3 hitmarkers to the chest (core mode). He never fires.

Sure, when I was experiencing this it was nice having 35 - 18 KD games (btw, that is like super beast mode numbers for this guy ) but I hated it just the same because I knew that guy I killed was having the type of experience that I usually have.

Level 1

in reply to IR3DLIN3

I like to refer to this as the "magic connection".

When I get one, I use weapons I wouldnt normally use such as the executioner, because your enemies have no chance regardless of what weapon you have.

Level 17

Studios