The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

in reply to RAN Kismet

Add to that  1 second delay on diamonds appearing and remove the unlimited range.

Level 6

in reply to Ovrlord

Im thinking alot of ppl use the TF to help fight from being out of sync and or being lag comped.. 3arse probably put it in the game for that reason, they knew the game was going to be sh¡t and out of sync.. hate the game not the player, the players didnt put all this noob sh¡t in the game 3arse did!  this beta of a game sucks for many ppl.. blops1 started the down fall for me, MW3 put rage in me, blops 2 made me hate COD and what its become!!

Level 1

in reply to cerealkiller420

cerealkiller420 wrote:

blops1 started the down fall for me, blops 2 made me hate COD and what its become!!

ABSO-F**KING-LUTELY!!!!

Level 11

in reply to Ovrlord

TF is fine. stop complaining

Level 18

in reply to Ovrlord

I agree with the OP. This is not a nerf, it just seems like it shouldnt light up. Makes it pointless really.

I also believe that using a trget finder bends bullets so you dont even have to aim to get hit markers.

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to Ovrlord

LOL @ OP. I think the TF on my LMG is just fine. I get beat many times a night by Q/S snipers, Long hold breath snipers keeping a eye on one spot, run and gung smg's and shotty's etc. So if i choose to take up a position and mow down people with endless bullets with my target finder, then it is just another style of game play.

Level 38

in reply to Ovrlord

I like it on LMGs.

Level 17

in reply to Ovrlord

It only helps increases your range by helping you see right?

It does not make the rounds travel farther, so I don't understand why it's over powered.

I mean, for example, I can see a guy on the other side of the map in Carrier, but it does not mean I can kill him better. I still need an accurate burst only fire shot, and my target has to be still, assuming he hasen't moved after  the first round hit him, and general lag is on my side LOL

Level 21

in reply to asystole

It's been proven that the TF increases hitboxes, so it does actually make shooting someone at any range better!

Level 1

in reply to asystole

Come on guys/girls. I've read through every post. Some of you completely disregarded the point I was trying to get across. All I'm saying is the attachment is powerful enough as it is and shouldn't change the color of your reticle when aiming at someone regardless of the perk they're using. For those of you who thought of some particular comments, I can care less if they're going to shoot at you or not. That was already going to be the obvious. The attachment can make you very lethal at extended ranges as some of you already know. Why should Cold Blooded users be able to be detected by it when it was supposed to ignore it in the first place? The red diamond might have disappeared, but the reticle lighting up is still a problem. It shouldn't light up at all.

If you think this is fair, then there has to be a better explanation as to why you think a perk shouldn't be able to stop it when it should.

Level 8

Studios