The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

in reply to PerEverto13

Actually, you are wrong and here is why. We are assuming that the person who is using the target finder will already be aiming down the sight. Someone else that has the Cold Blooded perk equipped will walk out of a doorway, and the person with the target finder, regardless if if he's already aimed at him or not, can put his/her reticle on the target and it will still change color. It does not make a difference on whether the crosshairs will be right on the target immediately or not. Not saying that this is 100% true (which it most likely is since I've already done this exact thing myself from both viewpoints), but from the information from the wikia (again, I'm not saying they are 100% correct), the Target Finder's reticle color will change regardless of what perk the enemy is using. I've tested it myself when I was using the attachment and that is in fact true.

Level 8

in reply to PerEverto13

Oh I agree on people crying nerfs.  I'm not sure how beneficial TF users find the reticule glowing when targeting CB users tbh.  May be it will benefit in an engagement where the CB is in a reduced visibility area like a darkened place or hiding behind cover from a fair distance.

Level 31

in reply to Ovrlord

Personally hate the TF, wish it was out of the game... but I don't use cold blooded. Instead, I carry EMP grenades. So, when that guy with the LMG/Target Finder camped in his spot sprays me down across the map, I simply go right back to him, but chuck a couple EMPs at him first. Most of these guys after getting hit with that are incredibly awful even if they see you first.

Level 4

in reply to Ovrlord

Ovrlord wrote:

I initially thought that by using Cold Blooded, it would do exactly what it would do and allow me to resist targeting systems such as the Target Finder. However, that was not the case because I still don't understand why it still picks up Cold Blooded users regardless. I truly don't think it's fair for the reticle to still change color when aiming at a Cold Blooded user when the perk is supposed to protect you from it in the first place. Sure the red diamond is not going to be there, but the reticle will still let the person know you're there since it's going to light up. You can't detect people with this perk with sights like the Dual Band and MMS, so I don't think the TF should detect them either.

This is just my thoughts on the attachment. What are your thoughts about it?

Oh... there are other issues with it. I said when they did the MP reveal it was a neat concept but had no business in the game. It would get abused... and it is.

I abuse it.... because I will use whatever is in the game and helps me win.

You want easy mode? Hammer, TF, stock, suppresor on HC KC.

Went 64-11, 14 confirms, 3 denies. Medals: 2 merciless, 3 bloodthirsty, 5 triple , 7 double in one game.

It's silly good.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

I'll do it before someone else does. Here it goes...

*playing forum snob*

rankismet wrote:

You want easy mode? Hammer, TF, stock, suppresor on HC KC.

Went 64-11, 14 confirms, 3 denies. Medals: 2 merciless, 3 bloodthirsty, 5 triple , 7 double in one game.

It's silly good.

That's not something to proud of. I had countless KC games where I killed half that amount but collected more than twice the amount you did on that game. PTFO. Stop KD padding on objective games.

Wow! That feels great. I need to play forum snob more often.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Just think what kind of numbers a good LMG would put up. Ive had some high kill games with LMG+TF as well, but usually a pathetic amount of confirms.

Level 25

Lol i was gonna say the same thing.  Any gun with any attachment can give you those stats if your not playing the objective.

Level 12
Highlighted

I failed to mention we won by 48 tags. #OWFP

Smiley Happy

RAN
Level 75

Oh... also forgot to mention I had my own personal tag collector. Communication and strategy are nice things to have in a team game. He got over 30 confirms.

And FYI... 14 confirms out of 100 is 14%.

And you can RnG with an LMG if you want... #caring.

And the point was how easy it is to use.

I feel better now.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to Ovrlord

Make CB completely immune to TF. I'm fine with how TF works and it is CB that needs to get tweaked.

Level 35

Studios