The Ridiculous Crossbow Challenge

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: The Ridiculous Crossbow Challenge

in reply to atruefan

I finally got the gold camo for the crossbow over the weekend.  The last challenge for me to complete was the car challenge.  Only certain maps have cars, and once they explode they're gone.  From what I understand, trucks & vans don't count for this challenge.  The Bloodthirsty came within the first hour of trying for it in Sticks & Stones. 

Level 13

in reply to atruefan

I guess you were playing something other than Sticks and Stones..your fault for making it harder than it really is.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Thanks for your worthless comment as well.

Level 1

in reply to atruefan

Its not worthless. Its the truth. Stop bitching. There is a game mode right there for you that makes all of the crossbow/ballistic knife/combat axe challenges a simple task. You just weren't smart enough.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I'm not going to argue with you your comment was worthless.  And I did play sticks and stones it was not a "simple task". I could easily spent the next week trying to get this ... you know what I don't have to explain anything to you. If you don't like what I have to say go read another post. Now that's a "simple task"

Level 1

in reply to atruefan

Sounds like you just suck.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

And it sounds like your an idiot with "NoLife"

Level 1

in reply to atruefan

Its spelled "you're." Good try tho. This website isn't your personal blog where you can just rant and rave and then attack people just for posting.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Good catch Professor Billingsley. No it's not my personal blog and way to play the victim when you started the attack. How hypocritical of you to tell me what not to post but it's ok for you to post what you want attacking me. I still don't understand why you are continuously responding to a post to which you seem to have so much disdain. Obviously your (is that the correct "possessive adjective professor) name says it all but I will make it easy for you to find something else to do I just wont respond to your ignorance again and just respond to the people that have something of value to say. Have a good rest of your day idiot!

Level 1

in reply to atruefan

Why are people giving the OP a hard time?

I'm doing the crossbow at the moment. Had a few fours but not a Bloodthirsty yet. I'm sure I'll get it though as I've been close already.

I also wonder if anyone knows if Tri Bolts work for this one,

Crossbow: Crossbow Clip Get a kill with every round in a clip from your Crossbow. 2500 XP

Any practical advice appreciated

Level 15

Studios