The Pick 10 system is a lie.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

in reply to The_Shift

I think it really sucks you can't combine silencer and long barrel.

Swaggin412

in reply to Swaggin412

it doesn't really suck....but its like "why?"

what is the point?  It's not op'd i mean if I got killed with it I wouldn't notice....seems like these guys just wanna be scubs...call people noobs when all the do is cry when they get merked by the real "noobs".

Did I use Noobs enough Noobies?

Noobie, Nooby, NOOOOOOOOB!

The_Shift

in reply to Swaggin412

funny fact to prove that i actually dont use guns besides a sniper... I did not know that you could not use those 2 attachments together.  It makes sense but did not know. 

Rize_BHo

in reply to The_Shift

I agree, I can't have all perks 1's, can only pick 2, like there is still very little options.

MLGTWISTED

in reply to MLGTWISTED

yea...where is the revolution??

its like Pro perks were just interchange with wild cards....

The_Shift

in reply to The_Shift

The pick 10 system is a complete and total sham though by comparison to previous CoD titles. I have only played MW3 and BO2 but by comparison, pick 10 creates a psuedo game balance by watering down every aspect of previous cod titles.

Picking 10 on BO2 is about the same as pick 25 in MW3. Let me attempt to explain a bit.

Step 1: Take perks and explode them into several smaller perks.

Step 2: Take gun proficiencies and some of those perks and make them attachments.

Step 3: Limit attachment combinations to a certain criteria.

Step 4: Shrink the maps so that half the guns are worthless in 80% of all situations.

Step 5: Increase attachment/perk limit but double the cost for doing so.

When you take into consideration how watered down the perks are, dependent guns are on attachments, and the other things together; there really ISN'T a pick 10 system. Everyone pretty much ends up running the same loadouts because you HAVE to if you want to be competitive. Most people end up running 3 attachments on primary, one lethal, one tactical, 2 of 1 perk and 1 of the other two perks w/o a secondary weapon. There is no real control over your classes like in MW3, it is only an illusion that the feeble minded buy into.

JSlayer211

in reply to JSlayer211

JSlayer211 wrote:

The pick 10 system is a complete and total sham though by comparison to previous CoD titles. I have only played MW3 and BO2 but by comparison, pick 10 creates a psuedo game balance by watering down every aspect of previous cod titles.

Picking 10 on BO2 is about the same as pick 25 in MW3. Let me attempt to explain a bit.

Step 1: Take perks and explode them into several smaller perks.

Step 2: Take gun proficiencies and some of those perks and make them attachments.

Step 3: Limit attachment combinations to a certain criteria.

Step 4: Shrink the maps so that half the guns are worthless in 80% of all situations.

Step 5: Increase attachment/perk limit but double the cost for doing so.

When you take into consideration how watered down the perks are, dependent guns are on attachments, and the other things together; there really ISN'T a pick 10 system. Everyone pretty much ends up running the same loadouts because you HAVE to if you want to be competitive. Most people end up running 3 attachments on primary, one lethal, one tactical, 2 of 1 perk and 1 of the other two perks w/o a secondary weapon. There is no real control over your classes like in MW3, it is only an illusion that the feeble minded buy into.

Are you on crack? where does MW3 have a pick 25 system? im pretty sure that game gave you 3 perks a primary and a secondary with a lethal and tatical.  So what if the perks are differnt or dont have pro versions? i have never used 3 attachments on a weapon and a have some very creative classes. No you are not allowed to have 10 of anything.  but you still pick 10 things and you have a full class.

Rize_BHo

in reply to Rize_BHo

3 perks but on a pro perk system, where every one perk was on average 2x more effective than the current perk system. Assasin pro would replace 3 perks easily on BO2. Pick 25 was a comparitive statement to show how big of a gap in potency there is between the two. Blind Eye Pro would replace a perk and an attachment. You see where this is going? Then you have proficiencies and attachments still that can be chosen. BO2 is like the warriors of MW3 with Alzheimers. If you were able to comprehend the logic behind my statements you wouldn't argue with it.

JSlayer211

in reply to JSlayer211

But this isnt MW3 is it? you can not compare the 2 as this game is not a progression of MW3.  you would only be able to compare this to BO1.

But if you think MW3 was so great go play. it still works i think

Rize_BHo

in reply to Rize_BHo

it might as well be...alot of the same weapons, same gfx, just a lil worse, same bad ideas...

this game is basically a clone of MW3, with its own unique bad ideas.

The_Shift

Studios