The Peacekeeper will be overused as ****

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Peacekeeper will be overused as ****

in reply to trialstardragon

He didn't quite say that the famas and ak74 were the absolute best of their classes but was simply stating that they were unbalanced.  That they were very advantage giving in comparison to other weapons.

Level 1

trialstardragon wrote:

I have to disagree with that statement. In BO yes the famas was good but it was not the best ar by far. I could easily out kill a famas user using the galil or commando. And the ak74u was good yes but again was not the best smg over all. I easily beat the ak74 using the mp5 lots of times. It really depended upon the player and how skilled they were with a weapon

I've been 'sniped' with the Galil in the past that it made me wonder why bother with the FN FAL.  The Galil did appear to have quite a high damage output for a low recoil gun.  People forget the AUG too.

Level 31

in reply to redx165

The guns in this game seem very balanced to me, we've had this discussion before and I know you disagree.

I don't worry that this one will be any different.

You are stressing out over something that hasn't come out yet... and that is a first for the series. I am looking forward to seeing it in action myself.

Its a game. Have fun, enjoy it. Don't sweat the small stuff.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Get em drew get em lol

Level 23

in reply to willzy1231

Anyone wanna bet the new SMG will be underused because it will be made to "balance" the new weapons

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to willzy1231

You do realize that there is a good chance it will not even be for normal mp and may only be a zombies gun.

Level 70

trialstardragon wrote:

You do realize that there is a good chance it will not even be for normal mp and may only be a zombies gun.

Trial, it was pretty much clear in the trailer that the weapon was going to be for multiplayer portion of the game.

Hell, Vahn's recent tweets confirm it's a multiplayer weapon.

Level 51

trialstardragon wrote:

First sentence under the video:

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2013/01/08/revolutio...

Level 43

in reply to willzy1231

I just dont understand if it is for MP..... why is it called the peacekeeper? and not its actual name or should i say letter/number combo? it just does not make sense to me. No other gun has a nickname besides zombie guns... or is it that the gun we will see in MP called something else and peacekeeper is the upgraded version?? that would make more sense

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

The executioner has a full name

Level 1

Studios