The Peacekeeper will be overused as ****

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Peacekeeper will be overused as ****

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

oh you mean campcore? sure ill get there someday...

Level 4

in reply to willzy1231

I will probably stop playing when I see everyone uses that gun

Level 7

in reply to willzy1231

How can you make the assumption that it will overused when it hasn't even been released yet.  Give it a rest with all the negative assumptions till the DLC is released. You have no idea how it will perform.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to asianman12

asianman12 wrote:

How can you make the assumption that it will overused when it hasn't even been released yet.  Give it a rest with all the negative assumptions till the DLC is released. You have no idea how it will perform.

Especially when "no one will buy the DLC for this crappy game"

Level 72

in reply to asianman12

asianman12 wrote:

Was just about to post that until I saw your post.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

LOL.  Like seriously? How can anyone just outright assume something as OP or OU before it's even released?  You have to seriously have some terrible critical thinking skills. Oh wait. This is the COD community I'm talking about. 90% of the community has terrible critical thinking skills.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

asianman12 wrote:

LOL.  Like seriously? How can anyone just outright assume something as OP or OU before it's even released?  You have to seriously have some terrible critical thinking skills. Oh wait. This is the COD community I'm talking about. 90% of the community has terrible critical thinking skills.

Exactly

Before BO2 launched, the community were alreading complaining about the BO2 MP7 just because in MW3, it was the best SMG. (which in BO2, it isn't the most used/OP SMG)

Level 51

in reply to willzy1231

So... for the first time ever they are giving us a gun in a DLC... and this is the reaction? They are giving us more than we've ever gotten in any DLC before, and you are asking for 5 more guns?

First of all there is no situation in which EVERYONE uses ANYTHING. This is a gross overreaction and disgustingly ignorant.

Will people use it? Sure, you will see it a lot at first because they want to try it out, they want to level something new. But it may not fit all playstyles, it may not feel right to certain people, and others, like myself, like to mix it up.

This is a ridiculous argument. The DLC pack hasn'tbeen released yet, nobody has used the weapon yet... and you are already complaining about it?

Ever hear of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Oooh ooh!! Mee!! Pick ME!!  ~jumps up and down like a giddy school girl~

Level 25

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

People don't want another SMG. Now Treyarch saying it's both a SMG and a Assault Rifle mix in one. That doesn't sound overpowered to you?? It would be better if it was a Assault Rifle, Sniper, LMG.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

Studios